What's new
You're welcome! Happy if I've helped. :)

Rambo has no feedback, not like HoD4 which has rumble. Rambo uzis have no rumble motor inside.
You did thanks!

Good to know about Rambo...

Update on sound issue, the headphone amp had very minimal effect, nothing that was practically useful, volume went up a bit but was distorted turning it up all the way and was still too low to hear while playing.

Going to try something else, getting piggyback rca splitters witha 3.5 mm audio jack in it to see if I can run the sounds through the amp boards in the cab, using the cab speakers and bypassing the computer speakers altogether. Hope this does the job....will have to wait till fri to try,

Rambo was also released with Ghost Squad guns. Does that version not have feedback either?

Rambo was also released with Ghost Squad guns. Does that version not have feedback either?
The guns don't matter so much if the game isn't programmed to output a recoil or rumble signal.

if you go into test mode and there's no option to test outputs then you're out of luck.

Last edited:
The guns don't matter so much as if the game is programmed to output a recoil or rumble signal.
if you go into test mode and there's no option to test outputs then you're out of luck.
The guns matter when the game is possibly programmed to output recoil NOT rumble

Rambo has no feedback, not like HoD4 which has rumble. Rambo uzis have no rumble motor inside.
Rambo uzis might not have rumble, but all Sega SMGs have recoil. Does Rambo have support for it? I don't know. Thus my question.

OK Ghost Squad Has sound now!!!....if you have a cab like mine you will need this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WSQIGLO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Basically sound comes out from mobo and goes to sound amp board and then cab speakers. The above adapter allows other games that dont come out of the mobo audio to play sound normally without having to switch audio cables.

Just getting that cable gives a quick and easy fix.

All good now on my cab with GS being completely integrated!

Hey guys. I have one of the big rambo games. My guns DO have rumble or recoil effect (not sure the difference). The guys are the SMG style.

DO have rumble or recoil effect (not sure the difference)
when you fire a real hand gun and the force of the bullet firing knocks your hand back (or in the case of a rifle the shock force against your shoulder)... that's recoil
in an arcade gun it will have a solenoid (similar to what pinball machines use for flippers and kickers), which is an electromagnet with a large diameter metal rod through it and the coil propels the metal rod outward to collide with a metal plate, like the striking of a hammer. Time Crisis guns are the most notorious for using a "recoil" effect.

when you drive on dirt in Forza and your controller shakes.. that's rumble
This effect is produced by a small motor with an off-center weight, so that when the motor spins it creates a wobble

That makes sense. Mine is the ridiculously big cabinet with the 55 inch screen. It looks a little different than the picture in the manual linked above though. Perhaps it is some sort of conversion. Its actually over at a friends house, as I don't have the room for it. Still need to confirm my lindbergh setup as this multi sounds interesting. It would be great to open that thing up and have a multi-compatible lindbergh inside though unlikely.

Anybody know what type of connector the HOTD4 Uzi's use?

20160902_141640_zpsfl45ylhu.jpg

Back