What's new
Ok. Here you go:

The box
2rz9oqr.jpg

The 64mb samples
rwknz5.jpg

6th0uv.jpg

15p3af7.jpg

The 64s tested well and are going into a full production run. I am in the middle of testing each individual 128 and sorting out the non-working ones. I absolutely love the fact that between these repro simms and repro carts that so many empty, simm stripped pcbs will be coming back to life!

Ok guys, Mitsu has your 128MB Simms and is testing them now.

64MB just around the corner. :thumbsup:

Those of you that expressed your interest on these start lining up your orders NOW!!

should we order through here or pm mitsu? My solitary order of 1 128mb simm has me chomping at the bit.

Will would guys do a full set of Simms for third strike? I would also be willing to give the old Simms I have so you guys can recycle them. I have four Simms will have to check on the sizes.

Well done guys! I've decided to keep my 3s CPS3 board and sell the New Gen to someone here (give me a few days) who can fix it up with some of these great simms :)

The wedding date is probably going to be getting moved way forward. I don't have as much time to derp around anymore, go go go!

Ok. Here you go:

The box
2rz9oqr.jpg

The 64mb samples
rwknz5.jpg

6th0uv.jpg

15p3af7.jpg

The 64s tested well and are going into a full production run. I am in the middle of testing each individual 128 and sorting out the non-working ones. I absolutely love the fact that between these repro simms and repro carts that so many empty, simm stripped pcbs will be coming back to life!
Man, these are like super early teaser x-mas presents. :thumbup:

About 128Mb SIMMS, shipping is included in the price. The first run was produced at a loss, so we needed to update the price. If you buy 4 or more, you get 5% discount.

Man, cant keep looking at that box, puts bad thoughts in my head, makes me want to buy them all.

About 128Mb SIMMS, shipping is included in the price. The first run was produced at a loss, so we needed to update the price. If you buy 4 or more, you get 5% discount.
Thanks for what you do Darksoft. Last thing we want to hear is you losing dough. Hope the updated price brings COG's for both batches to even for you.

Installing 3rd strike now... super fast turnaround! Totally impressed.

You would need four 128s and two 64s.

So 4 x $45 = $180
2 x $40 = $80
-----------------
$260 total

The batch of 64s came in yesterday but they are already more than half gone.

Back