What's new
thank you I just pm him. I'm hoping I can find one. Really I don't understand why this guy decided to keep it.

are any of these 128mb Simms still available?

someone here mentioned the 64 or 128 don't work 32 mb it's what it needs I've been doing research about it and can't find anything. I guess capcom didn't make too many of these jamma boards :( .

What was the eBay sellers name? That’s a really crappy deal and that seller should be avoided.

BTW, my DS CPS3 is currently my most used piece of gaming gear. For the time being, Jojo 2 is the perfect fighting game. My roommate used to play it all the time when it was brand new in Yokosuka, and all his muscle memory from 19 years ago is still there lol. We usually do best out of five matches, or if I’m by myself I do a single player play through. Either way, it’s 20 minutes of solid action. Everyone who owns a multi needs to put 3rd Strike down for a little bit and give Jojo 2 the chance it deserves.

What was the eBay sellers name? That’s a really crappy deal and that seller should be avoided.
Yes please. We want to avoid him.
I hate to go in public and call his name but what he did its unacceptable. His name is Lucas Henkel he goes by retrorewindtech. He kept beating around bush telling me he fixed two boards but the third one had graphical glitches so I asked him two send me the two working ones I would pay extra for shipping he also said he will refund me for all the time waiting he didn't refund anything back. Out of all 3 boards I only got one working. Minus the simm card. He has very good reputation that's why I felt comfortable sending him the boards. I wished I knew about this forum you guys have been so helpful. :)

I also asked him after he sent my stuff back ifrom he could send it back I would pay the shipping cost I understand if he forgot to packaged it no problem he flat out ignored me

Fuck's sake, seriously?! He's still got an A-Board of mine (and SFZ) that he was supposed to Consolize from a year and a half ago. He went completely silent on me, I called him out on NG ( http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?268406-RetroTechRewind-deal-gone-bad ), he eventually popped up, said he was diagnosed with cancer but would get my stuff done. That was October 2016, I never heard anything further despite checking in October 2017.

Holy shit that pisses me off now.

I'll have to check but I think this same guy on "that other forum" was asking for help programming simms and then just kinda disappeared. He had asked me to help him with some and never followed through.

How recently was the issue with oscarhernandez?

Given he said it's been months, if he was diagnosed with cancer and he's now disappeared it may be that he is no longer with us

I think we should confirm that he is in fact still offering services and isn't going through treatment or worse before calling him out - I completely understand the frustration, it's happened to me before.

It would be nice if there was communication or it was explained he can no longer do the work and boards returned to owners, but that may for whatever reason not be possible right now

Edit: his last activity on YouTube was October last year and looks like he hasn't been active on the other forum for quite some time either.

He was last on NG Dec 20th, and Oscar gives dates ranging from April (6 months after he said he would get me my stuff back, then disappeared again) up until last Sunday (15ish months) for interacting with him.

Back