What's new
You could try contacting member @Denson for the 64mb SIMMs. He had a bunch of them not long ago.

I would also like two 128MB Simms, and am ready to PayPal whenever. Thanks!

Can you make some 64mb simms too? Maybe just charge the same price for 64 or 128mb. Seems like it should be reasonably simple, since you can add/remove chips to moduless to make them bigger/smaller. It shouldn't require any extra work?

Addressing is completely different on 64s.

I'll need a full set. Is @Denson selling anymore 64s?

BTW that also includes 128s, so put me down for four...

Just to be clear I wish to have new SIMMs, but if new 64s are not possible, I'll take 4x128 SIMMs.

Last edited:
Mahalo to @xtrasmiley for the tip on some CPS3 64 Simms.

I just paypaled @Denson this morning for 2 at a great price shipped to Honolulu. Thank you again!

Just a few more components than my CPS3 multi will join my CPS1, CPS2, ST-V, Taito F3, and MVS multis!!!

Mahalo to @xtrasmiley for the tip on some CPS3 64 Simms.

I just paypaled @Denson this morning for 2 at a great price shipped to Honolulu. Thank you again!

Just a few more components than my CPS3 multi will join my CPS1, CPS2, ST-V, Taito F3, and MVS multis!!!
Dude, you should have told me needed some, we could have done a group buy!

All good, trying to square away my other multis in which I put the CPS3 on the back burner. But saw your post and thought it would be a good chance to resume.

After I get the Superbios, I will need a 128. I may get 2 so we can work on a group buy once the next batch is available, if you needed as well...

That is the only way I contacted him. He has been quite busy lately but did reply after 5 days or so.

In for 4 128 simms.

On a journey to find an affordable bare cps3 motherboard now.

Back