What's new
nxn28hoclakz.jpg

Haven't seen mine yet (Texas). Now that I read this at midnight I'm tempted to go out to my mailbox in my underwear to check... lol

Any Canadians get theirs yet? Or do we fall in the next month slot? Thanks!

We test all the simms 1 by 1 and this time we got a lot of defective simms. While we troubleshoot them, we have ordered a 2nd batch. Whatever comes first we start sending the remaining SIMMS by order of purchase. Worst case scenario you'd need to wait 3-4 more weeks.

Sorry for that guys, we are doing what we can but it's out of our control.

Hypothetically, could you fill all of the SIMM slots with 128's and not have issues?

Ive got a spare Mobo and SCSI drive in Box I bought and never tested, I just kept it for some insurance since it was cheap at the time. Would be nice to have a second CPS3 to do split 3s stuff.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way, the 2x 64mb can't be replaced by 128mb, from what understand they're wired and managed completely different from each other

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way, the 2x 64mb can't be replaced by 128mb, from what understand they're wired and managed completely different from each other
Thanks, thats what I was afraid of. Ive dealt with some legacy hardware with a simular issue.

I've gotten mine, now I just need to get Player 1's medium kick to shoot for 3rd Strike. Thanks Darksoft and Mitsurugi.

Is it too late to pick up 2 SIMMs?

One of my 128MB SIMMs just died a few mins ago... Started with the game freezing so I tried to reload 3rd Strike with the multi, but had error 26. Moved the SIMM in slot 6 to slot 3 and got error 23. Now it’s consistently following that problematic SIMM :(

If it’s possible I’d like to pick up 2 as I expect another one to follow suit.

Thanks Darksoft, PM sent.

Tomorrow I will probably try baking the SIMM in the oven and see if reflowing the solder with that method brings it back to life.

Edit: After baking the SIMM at 400F rewriting the game still fails with the same error :/

Last edited:
New batch has been produced and waiting for me to return to ship. Once everyone left on the wait list is taken care of the rest will be available to buy.

Back