What's new
If you are in the USA and you ordered some SIMMS, they should be already on your way, for the rest of the world, allow 3-4 more weeks.

We have a good bunch of them (50+), so if you want to order some please PM for info.

Cheers.

Yes the assembler killed this batch! Only two faulty simms out of 100! Last batch had 35+ faulty simms. The average is about 20. Looks like we found our new assemblers for these runs. :)
That means more runs are coming!
You guys are truly legends! I received my SIMM sticks faster than expected, wrote 3rd Strike, and played it for a couple 4+ hour play sessions with no freezing or any errors!

Thanks again for all your guy's continued efforts!
I was in the first batch of these repro SIMM's. Mitsurugi-w puts tremendous effort into testing these. No surprise that they work as they should. Matter of fact, there hasn't been a single instance of a bad SIMM reaching an end user that I am aware of. Enjoy the game brutha!

Everyone from the US should have received them by now. I'll PM you to see what happened here.

To all the people that contacted me looking for 64Mb SIMMs. Unfortunately @Denson has run out, so I've ordered a batch of 25 Units, first come, first served. Price is going to be very similar to 128Mb SIMMS as the PCB, assembly, batch run costs are the same, probably 50 USD each.
IF you want one, please PM me.

No idea if there's any updates but I genuinely need 3 128mb Simms , please and thank ya

They are in stock. Mitsu will send them to me next week.

Thanks.

Im interested!! How many do I genuinely need for a cps3?

Back