What's new
Hi @Darksoft i have one Street Fighter III: New Generation CPSIII, looking for 2x128mb and 1x64mb.

PM if possible, thank you.

hello darksoft . I need 2x128 and 1x64mb simm and wanted to know more about which super bios cart i need thanks trying to get everything done in one swoop thanks... for the help

Hi Darksoft, I would like to get one 128Mb Simm if possible. Got a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure pcb incoming :)

@Darksoft

Might be coming into a SF3 NG board over the weekend, but wanted to make sure 64MB and 128MB Simms are (or would be in the future) available before I take the plunge. Guess I would need 1x 64MB and maybe 2x 128mb (junker says 32mb or 128mb for slot 5, so I wonder what my chances are...).

Thanks for any help you can offer!

@Darksoft

Might be coming into a SF3 NG board over the weekend, but wanted to make sure 64MB and 128MB Simms are (or would be in the future) available before I take the plunge. Guess I would need 1x 64MB and maybe 2x 128mb (junker says 32mb or 128mb for slot 5, so I wonder what my chances are...).

right now I have a couple of each in USA. I cant say there will be any in 1-2 weeks.

@Darksoft

right now I have a couple of each in USA. I cant say there will be any in 1-2 weeks.
Thanks for the heads up, already made a bid and the auction ends Saturday morning (USA time) so I'll give you a 100% sure answer then!

@Darksoft

Thanks for the heads up, already made a bid and the auction ends Saturday morning (USA time) so I'll give you a 100% sure answer then!
@Darksoft

Won the board just now! I know I'll need one 64MB and probably two 128mb. Maybe you can tell better than I from the picture here if I need only one 128mb, but it looks like there's only a 32mb in slot 5. When looking at pics of SIMMs elsewhere it looks diff, at least from what I saw on junker/Arcade Otaku.

Def getting a SCSI2SD lol, that drive looks like it's been to hell and back. I'll likely hit you up about the BIOS swap if you're still doing those, but Japan isn't allowing things to be sent out by airmail at the moment :(

Thanks again for your help/support!

101649631_10104532187886423_202777258904777107_n.jpg

Won the board just now! I know I'll need one 64MB and probably two 128mb. Maybe you can tell better than I from the picture here if I need only one 128mb, but it looks like there's only a 32mb in slot 5.
Exactly that. Your 3rd simm on the left is a 32MB that only has 2 flashes. You need 2x128Mb + 1x64Mb.

Back