What's new
I'm also going to need 1x64MB and 2x128MB, plus a repro cart. Should I PM you about that?

Here's what I've got: https://i.imgur.com/Rq1Six2.png

From my reckoning this is two 128 MB and two 64 MB. I'm not sure what the SIM-6 one is.

I'm trying to run 3rd Strike, so I believe that I am interested in acquiring two 128 MB SIMMs. Also, if someone looks at my picture and thinks that any of those sticks are wrong for what I'm trying to do, please let me know. I'm not super experienced with these and really just want to acquire the ones I need to make 3S run on my CPS3.

Thanks!

From my reckoning this is two 128 MB and two 64 MB. I'm not sure what the SIM-6 one is.
you only showed me one side. One has a sticker that says PRG1 so I assume it's 64Mb and another says SIMM2 and has the same tracks as the PRG1, so I assume those are 64Mb. if that's correct they should have no chips on the other side.

The 64Mb simms have a total of 4 flashes. The 128Mb have a total of 8 flashes.

The simm #6 is probably also a 128Mb simms. Capcom made some of these using flashes from Toshiba instead of Fujitsu and that's how they looked. Again, if that simm #6 has 8 chips then it's a 128Mb.

If what I imagin is true, and all simms work well, you'd need just 1x128Mb more. You can mix Simms using different flashes, that's OK.

hello! I recently obtained a 2nd impact cps3 kit, and from my understanding I would need another 128 simm to get 3rd strike running? If they are still available I would very much like to purchase one.

Hi @Darksoft ! I read on page 1 from 2015 that you don’t manufacture 64 SIMMs, only 128. Has it changed ? I would need one if you changed your mind ^^

I have 1x128mb simm sent by mistake to Canada. If someone needs one, please PM me. Shipping will be only 5 USD.

Thanks.

Back