What's new
Thanks Mitsu, I was looking to replace all simms and not worry about them. The original simms I have on the board now seem to be a bit bowed in the center, so I figured I should replace all if I can.

Thanks Darksoft and Mits, I received mine last week. It's still crazy to me that this project actually happened, more SIMMs popping up seemed like a pipe dream, never mind someone making them.

Last edited:
are there any more of those 128MB simms left.. I would like one since I just got a SF3 2nd.. at some point I will get ST3 3rd and I just want to make sure that I have the memory for it.

Edit - no longer need 128MB found one at Shmups

Last edited:
No 128s left right now. There will be another run though.

coool.. thanks. please put me on the list for one:)

No longer need one.. found one at shmups

Last edited:
Got to say that the DarkSoft 128 MB SIMMs are working beautifully. I bought a full Darksoft SuperBIOS setup from someone on KLOV, and used the Darksoft 128 MB SIMMs and a 64 MB SIMM from the full setup on my existing CPS3. Was able to write 3rd Strike onto my setup which previously only had New Generation running. Working perfectly.

I'm currently speaking with someone regarding my spare New Generation system now, but will have 2 original Capcom 128 MB SIMMs and 1 original Capcom 32 MB SIMM available for folks.

Got to say that the DarkSoft 128 MB SIMMs are working beautifully. I bought a full Darksoft SuperBIOS setup from someone on KLOV, and used the Darksoft 128 MB SIMMs and a 64 MB SIMM from the full setup on my existing CPS3. Was able to write 3rd Strike onto my setup which previously only had New Generation running. Working perfectly.

I'm currently speaking with someone regarding my spare New Generation system now, but will have 2 original Capcom 128 MB SIMMs and 1 original Capcom 32 MB SIMM available for folks.
Offer them in the sales thread.

pm Jdurg for 1 of the 128mb simms. ya i know its the wrong thred just couldnt find his post in the sales section

as long as the punishment is that i have to get the cps2 or cps3 running that is a ok... :)

any word on the next shipment of 128mb simms? also was wondering what the feedback was on the simms that were purchaced by the customers.

Back