What's new
I'll take prepayments soon, but I'm expecting about 40 units to get the ball rolling.
g1331560209296829814.jpg

What price are you looking at this time - I might treat myself to a full set of four and resell the two originals I have.

OP states $45 ea - so is $180 + postage going to cover a full set?

I'll take prepayments soon, but I'm expecting about 40 units to get the ball rolling.
That seems incredibly low considering the interest. The guy above me will be ordering 10% of that alone. Will there be a quantity limit? Can you avoid a scalping situation and order as many as there is interest for? Cost per unit will be lower as well, yes?

I think when DS is ready, he will ask for a count and buy enough. Have faith, it’s not his first rodeo!

I've got two CPS3 setups to get up to max memory. Good timing :).

“Do you hear that Fezzik? That is the sound of ultimate suffering. My heart made that sound when the six-fingered man killed my father. The Man in Black makes it now.“ - Inigo Montoya discussing the pain of being only one 128 flash simm short of being able to run 3rd Strike.

It is here that orders are made ?

PS : Sorry for my english google trad ^^

Hello,

I’m in for 1 128mb and 1 64mb Simms.

Thanks

Last edited:
Confirming I am ready for prepayment when they open up :)

I would like six 128MB Simms, and am ready to PayPal whenever.

Last edited:
I will need 2 of the 128mb and 1 64gb, but I dont think the 64gb are even around anymore. I'm also good to prepay as well.

Back