What's new
Here a nice pic of the simms. Courtesy of @nem

simms.jpg

I only have two 128s left. I have several 64s right now.

I got my Simms from you guys about a week ago and wanted to say thank you!

Do you reckon another run will happen anytime soon? I'm so mad i missed this...

I'm looking for three 128 Mbits and 2 64 Mbits. Do you have any left?

I am wondering if there are any 128 ones left, I am in need of 2.

Hi guys just curious if it's possible to get one of these simms. I've got ripped off twice :( I bought an all in one marvel vs capcom. I paid a good bit for it. Day after I bought it my chassis fried so I didn't have time to tested out. Finally I got a one of those cheap pcb to plug a pc monitor. Just to find out the board was suicided. Just my luck gets better I contacted a guy on ebay he told me he could do it the turn around time was maybe to days since he already has the roms on his pc. Well it turned from days to months. I didn't care to much about the time as long as he get them fixed since I sent him two other a boards that were suicided back in April. I just literally got them this past Sunday and guess what? The all in one board didn't have the simm card I have been sending him messages on ebay since I bought his service there he didn't even give me a contact number or anything. I'm so sick of my stomach I paid him to fix my 3 boards he only fixed one and kept my simm card. I dont know what to do. I have been looking all over the Internet for a used simms card maybe someone could download a phoenix version. Please let me know. Thanks and advice have a Blessed evening. My apologies if this my post don't belong on this thread.

Last edited:
Hi guys just curious if it's possible to get one of these simms. I've got ripped off twice :( I bought an all in one marvel vs capcom. I paid a good bit for it. Day after I bought it my chassis fried so I didn't have time to tested out. Finally I got a one of those cheap pcb to plug a pc monitor. Just to find out the board was suicided. Just my luck gets better I contacted a guy on ebay he told me he could do it the turn around time was maybe to days since he already has the roms on his pc. Well it turned from days to months. I didn't care to much about the time as long as he get them fixed since I sent him two other a boards that were suicided back in April. I just literally got them this past Sunday and guess what? The all in one board didn't have the simm card I have been sending him messages on ebay since I bought his service there he didn't even give me a contact number or anything. I'm so sick of my stomach I paid him to fix my 3 boards he only fixed one and kept my simm card. I dont know what to do. I have been looking all over the Internet for a used simms card maybe someone could download a phoenix version. Please let me know. Thanks and advice have a Blessed evening. My apologies if this my post don't belong on this thread.
I believe cps2 uses a 32mb simm. I don't think a 128mb or 64mb will work in a cps2 board. Maybe Darksoft has 32mb simms available. Send him a PM

Back