What's new
I'll have to check but I think this same guy on "that other forum" was asking for help programming simms and then just kinda disappeared. He had asked me to help him with some and never followed through.
yeah I'm sure that's him at the bottom of his post I posted "That would be my board" I called ebay there was nothing they can do since already passed the 90 day protection thing they have I told him I wanted my property or I would have to take further legal action. He replied quick

He was last on NG Dec 20th, and Oscar gives dates ranging from April (6 months after he said he would get me my stuff back, then disappeared again) up until last Sunday (15ish months) for interacting with him.
Fair enough

Well, he responded to my 4 month old pm on the other board apologizing and offering to send my board back and pay me to have someone else mod it
.. we'll see if he comes through, or if he does anything for Oscar too (since I mentioned that's why I was bumping my feedback thread, having heard he was doing the same thing to someone else)

Yikes, that sounds like a shitty way to conduct a business. Hope you guys all get your boards back and get compensated for the repairs you paid for.

I'm trying to find my simm files so I can send one to Oscar for free.

@cpsystem3 Did you get my email?
thank you mitsu I wouldnt mind to pay for it honestly that's a lot of gratitude. I'll check my emails in a minute. And KalessinDB He message me as well I haven't responded to it all I wanted was my boards fixed and he failed to do that all the time wasted and frustration and he is asking me what he can do to make things right.

I hate to go in public and call his name but what he did its unacceptable. His name is Lucas Henkel he goes by retrorewindtech. He kept beating around bush telling me he fixed two boards but the third one had graphical glitches so I asked him two send me the two working ones I would pay extra for shipping he also said he will refund me for all the time waiting he didn't refund anything back. Out of all 3 boards I only got one working. Minus the simm card. He has very good reputation that's why I felt comfortable sending him the boards. I wished I knew about this forum you guys have been so helpful. :)
Seriously, fuck that guy. He claimed he could repair a cps2 alpha 1 board for me. I sent him the board and didn't hear from him for weeks. Kept giving me bullshit excuses. I eventually just filed a ebay dispute and got my money back, but not the board. The board was pretty beat up and cost me next to nothing, so I wasn't that upset about losing the board. Howeverm the time wasted dealing with that idiot was infuriating.

I play the lotto sometimes and I always tell myself if I ever hit it I would invest a good bit into the community. And of course buy a killer instinct pcb and a few more cabs lol. Well I thought about asking him for a refund for what he did not fix and give it to you guys for whatever project. What you guys did this Christmas for SmokeMonster was awesome that is quality of integrity. If it wasnt for you guys he'll never say anything to me.

I need 2 x 128MB and 1 x 64MB SIMMs.
Are there any still available?

I hate to go in public and call his name but what he did its unacceptable. His name is Lucas Henkel he goes by retrorewindtech. He kept beating around bush telling me he fixed two boards but the third one had graphical glitches so I asked him two send me the two working ones I would pay extra for shipping he also said he will refund me for all the time waiting he didn't refund anything back. Out of all 3 boards I only got one working. Minus the simm card. He has very good reputation that's why I felt comfortable sending him the boards. I wished I knew about this forum you guys have been so helpful. :)
Seriously, fuck that guy. He claimed he could repair a cps2 alpha 1 board for me. I sent him the board and didn't hear from him for weeks. Kept giving me bullshit excuses. I eventually just filed a ebay dispute and got my money back, but not the board. The board was pretty beat up and cost me next to nothing, so I wasn't that upset about losing the board. Howeverm the time wasted dealing with that idiot was infuriating.
sad to hear that...

Hello, good evening.
is it possible to buy one 128 MB Simm ?
Many Thanks !

Please update your profile with your location.

mlm24w.jpg
[/img] thank you mitsu for the simm my board its alive

Hi

Is it possible to get CP3 SIMM’s:

1 64MB
3 128MB

Back