What's new
you can also buy the flash from alibaba and make 4 128MB simms instead, there were still some people selling it two years ago, not sure about now.

Do CPS2 Simms work on CPS III? I have a Puzz Loop 2 board I plan to use with CPS2 multi with (2) 64 and a 32 SIMMS. Odd thing is the 64's don't have the usual Capcom text (model #, size). The flash chips are only on one side, so I'm assuming they are 64.
The 32 will work in slots 3-7 but is only used in slot 5 by games. But yes the cps2 simms are the same as cps3.
Thanks for confirming @Mitsurugi-w

If anyone is in need of original Capcom SIMMS: 64 or 32 PM me, these are up for grabs. My CPS3 board already has enough SIMMS. SOLD

Last edited:
Hi

Interested for 2x 128mb simm if any available in future !

Thanks
Nicolas

Do CPS2 Simms work on CPS III? I have a Puzz Loop 2 board I plan to use with CPS2 multi with (2) 64 and a 32 SIMMS. Odd thing is the 64's don't have the usual Capcom text (model #, size). The flash chips are only on one side, so I'm assuming they are 64.
The 32 will work in slots 3-7 but is only used in slot 5 by games. But yes the cps2 simms are the same as cps3.
Thanks for confirming @Mitsurugi-w

If anyone is in need of original Capcom SIMMS: 64 or 32 PM me, these are up for grabs. My CPS3 board already has enough SIMMS. SOLD
I've got an extra 32MBit simm too. Anyone want it?

Read this thread. I posted about a user who has a shit ton of 64 ones if you need some. Last I heard there will be another batch of 128 but if you want 64 you need to find them elsewhere.

DS, I got the 64's, but now need 2 128s.

Bottomline, if you can make more, I'm in for 2x 128mb Simms!!!

Darksoft, how many orders do you need to open this again?

Is the minimum 50 again? Would more than 50 make the price lower?

Back