What's new

xRealNinjuzx

Student
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I have been messing with a Vewlix L clone for a little bit now, and I ordered everything I needed to do what I wanted (a GBS-8200 so I could run a PGM) and I got it all hooked up and turned it on and was excited to see that not only did it work, it looked pretty nice. Very stoked. Went to drop a credit and it rebooted. Any idea what would cause this? Just to note, it only happens the first time I drop a coin. After it glitches out and reboots, inserting any additional coins doesn't do anything at all.

Check for battery corrosion, PGM motherboards are notorious for it. In the meantime you could set your games to freeplay.

Last edited:
While you are at it just remove the battery, unless you need to save game settings.

Even better:

2006vbd.jpg

check your +5v, pgm usualy resets on coin up if its too low...

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm gonna do a couple of different things and see where I end up. Will update again when I finish :)

Any update?

Also I'm collecting info on Vewlixs for a thread. I have a Chinese Vewlix L. Can you post a pic of the PGM running in your Vewlix and pic of the Vewlix inside and out?

Thank you.

So, I gave up on the PGM for now. I wrapped them back up and just put them away for future times. I currently have a TTX2 with BBCS2 in one and Mr. Driller 2 in the other. I will shoot some photos in a bit but here is one for now.

Fx5s01a.jpg

Back