What's new
great work.

im working on a fix for those few issue you mentioned.

also you should credit atrfate and ArcadeBliss directly in the description as they are the main contributors/creators.
And to that point Aracadebliss over at Attract-Mode forums helped me alot in programming the theme early on and still helps me with updates originally had a functional but broken menu, and he helped code it a lot even made me start keeping a change log rofl
I am personally responsible for every Artwork asset created along with Providing the source and psd files for each inside the layout file.
I got you and ArcadeBliss on the credit. I'm a HUGE fan of giving credit where it's due.

Corey and I are talking about the fixes via PM. :) I'll make sure they're added in, as well as other minor settings changes done so this is as easy to get going as possible.

If someone could supply some pictures of the real system running in TATE mode, that would be amazing.

ok, got everything ready to create an image.. Minus the menu squishiness. I'm running the 16:9 package @corey provided and he hooked me up with a fixed executable for the front end, and I've tried to set it to "fill" in the menus but no dice.

I can get this imaged and whatnot, but that squished menu is gonna bug me.

If someone could supply some pictures of the real system running in TATE mode, that would be amazing.
NESiCA FE does not support TATE. There were plans early on to do this, but seems that those were scrapped.

I spoke too soon. Seems that there are a few out there in TATE mode.

Last edited:
Took me like 3 years off and on to learn how to install HyperSpin. Even made a tutorial on how to do it once I figured it all out. A handful of half-hearted attempts and I still can figure out Attract Mode. Want to give it a whirl because of the resolution issues with GroovyMAME & HyperSpin.

Anyone know of a good comprehensive tutorial?

AM Romlisting is awful besides that its really no diffrent then hyperspin, beacuse you can use rocketlauncher with it aswell so if rocketlauncher can launch things outside AM setup takes seconds.

Took me like 3 years off and on to learn how to install HyperSpin. Even made a tutorial on how to do it once I figured it all out. A handful of half-hearted attempts and I still can figure out Attract Mode. Want to give it a whirl because of the resolution issues with GroovyMAME & HyperSpin.

That's why I'm waiting for you to setup it up for me.

Well a set up thats drag and drop-able has already been put together by coery in this thread

That's why I'm waiting for you to setup it up for me.
HyperSpin is a piece of cake for me. Get Windows 7 running on your PC/Mac. Don't update the graphics drivers. Run all the other Windows updates. Copy over the MAME roms and CHD's. Once done holla at me. The rest of the effort is like a 1.5 hr effort. If you have a Jamma fingerboard, we can make it really clean too. Keep it all Jamma.

I got my truck back today too. Let's get that transformers cab to your house next week.

• updated with all new artwork for all the dumps, that was on real nxl complete
  • Added the ability to denote system of origin so finding doubles and sorting is easier
  • some bugfixes, and updated AM to 2.2
  • EDIT NEW VIDEO POSTED
P5obYNL.png

HAvnmQX.png

Last edited:
thanks for your work atrfate.

are there any instructions to set this up on a normal pc?
i tried following your post but it seems its missing many steps.

for example i´m trying to add Puzzle Bubble:

1. i´ve added the game to the PCLauncher.ini:
[Puzzle Bobble]
Application=D:\NesicaXlive\Games\Nesica\Puzzle Bobble\Nesys.bat
appWaitExe=game.exe

2.i´ve copied the game files to the following path:
D:\\NesicaXlive\NesicaXlive\Games\Nesica\Puzzle Bobble

if i try to start "D:\NesicaXlive\NesicaXlive\AM\attract.exe" now, i just see all games listed with missing artwork and videos.
if i browse to puzzle bobble and try to start it - it just freezes the whole application and nothing happens.

so .. i´m lost :(

Thanks atrfate! It looks really amazing. I've downloaded the new version today and will hopefully get around to installing it on my vewlix soon. Seriously looks top notch, keep at it, we do appreciate it.

thanks for your work atrfate.

are there any instructions to set this up on a normal pc?
i tried following your post but it seems its missing many steps.

for example i´m trying to add Puzzle Bubble:

1. i´ve added the game to the PCLauncher.ini:
[Puzzle Bobble]
Application=D:\NesicaXlive\Games\Nesica\Puzzle Bobble\Nesys.bat
appWaitExe=game.exe

2.i´ve copied the game files to the following path:
D:\\NesicaXlive\NesicaXlive\Games\Nesica\Puzzle Bobble

if i try to start "D:\NesicaXlive\NesicaXlive\AM\attract.exe" now, i just see all games listed with missing artwork and videos.
if i browse to puzzle bobble and try to start it - it just freezes the whole application and nothing happens.

so .. i´m lost :(

you are to extract it to nesicaxlive you have it in its self
your path shoul;d be nesicaxlive/am/attract.exe

you are to extract it to nesicaxlive you have it in its self
your path shoul;d be nesicaxlive/am/attract.exe
what path?
i´ve tried to start D:\NesicaXlive\NesicaXlive\AM\attract.exe or attract32.exe.

Both leads to: http://i.imgur.com/EoDOV4g.png
What do I have to configure? It obviously is missing paths to artwork and I guess the launcher?!?

i´ve tried to start D:\NesicaXlive\NesicaXlive\AM\attract.exe or attract32.exe.
that should be this
D:\NesicaXlive\AM\attract.exe or attract32.exe.

notice the removal of one of the nesicaxlive folders in the tree

hello,how can i add ttx games with nesica games both, i try to add ttx games ,but in
romlist and pclauncher it both has the name of ttx games what i want to add,but it still has 48 slot.i want to add more ttx games ,do you catch my meaning ,my english is a little poor.

i see in your picture am has 81slot to select,but mine only has 48 slot to select

Back