What's new
For the Cave lovers , about 60% Complete on A Caveartwork pack

http://imgur.com/AsaEuR6 Sneak preview

I also Plan on doing a Touhou Art-pack
And I also Need to get around to rebundling All Of the PC game assets and make an PC pack, older builds of mine had tons of pc/dojin games Already made, but I removed them Since i started focusing on you guys ass the target for this thing, And going forward Id like to make Hand Selected packs for all the systems/Games

That would be for PC users only? Akai Katana and DS2 work on the TypeX2 but that's it right for Cave? Kuro in your pic is running in mame?

Artwork packs would work on every system, the games themselves matter only on setup, theirs no reason mame wouldn't run on a ttx2 Same as the Pc game pack Iv put together the only limit is can the ttx2 run it .

ArtSet + theme update complete, Aswell bundled All PC Game themes, Here he another teaser while the Artwork and theme update Upload.

One last Sneak Preview:: of Cave stuff
http://imgur.com/xitJgFT

And the currently bundled PC GAME list As promised, since these assets where already complete

Akatsuki Blitzkampf
Astebreed
Axel City
Big Bang Beat - 1st Impression
Big Bang Beat Revolve;
Danmaku Unlimited 2
EXceed - Gun Bullet Children;
EXceed 2nd - Vampire rex
EXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate
Gleam of Force 2
Guilty Gear XX Reload
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
Gundeadligne
Gundemonium Recollection
Hitogata Happa
Melty Blood AACC
Melty Blood AC
Ougon Musou Kyoku Cross
Shin Koihime Musou
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH
Vanguard Princess

http://imgur.com/pXByapA

new update is alive with Cave Artwork PACK!!!! and PC pack

2-4-2017 Update Features
Added more manufactures to the list
Added More images For system PC, and Mame.
Fixed a few display positional placements

Made a BRAND NEW set of artwork and romlist for Cave games!
Packed up all the old PC titles into their own Romlist aswell!

Split Artwork packs form the theme, To save on upload space, for those that dont know i rock about 50 KPS upload So updates kill me under this new system Only the 300mb theme files should have to be edited. artwork packs and such will only be added as that group is changed

Last edited:
Hello
thanks for your effort.
Im a big noob about of the frontends so, there is too many files in your Mega Folder

which one is the baseinstall pack ? Project NXL or others ?
and i just only want to play nesica and TX games. Which one is that i have to download
NXL HD theme
Nesica artwork complete pack
type x artwork set

thanks

EDİT:
i setup the frontend and i put the all artwork pack. Everything is great.
but i cannot play any game

put the ''Project NXL'' folder in my C: drive
put the game like this. C:\Project NXL\Games\Nesica\Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future

And as like the picture the game doesnt start.

g2mRv3.jpg

I opened therocketlauncher gui. when i try to open emulator global settings. There is an XML well-formed error.

Im new about of the frontends. Please help

Last edited:
Hello
thanks for your effort.
Im a big noob about of the frontends so, there is too many files in your Mega Folder

which one is the baseinstall pack ? Project NXL or others ?
and i just only want to play nesica and TX games. Which one is that i have to download
NXL HD theme
Nesica artwork complete pack
type x artwork set

thanks

EDİT:
i setup the frontend and i put the all artwork pack. Everything is great.
but i cannot play any game

put the ''Project NXL'' folder in my C: drive
put the game like this. C:\Project NXL\Game
s\Nesica\Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future

And as like the picture the game doesnt start.
I opened therocketlauncher gui. when i try to open emulator global settings. There is an XML well-formed error.

Im new about of the frontends. Please help
There is a PClauncher.ini file within /rocketlauncher/modules/ edit the file with the name of each game, or at least this is the way I've got it working ...

Code:
[Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future]
Application=C:\Project NXL\Games\Nesica\Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future\game.exe
Appwaitexe=game.exe

Just wanted to ask a few questions as I was surprised about how much I struggled.

However just wanted to say how amazing as a front end it looks, much better than most looks very clean. I cringe at those hyper-spin front ends I see. They are damn way to cluttered and ugly.

Key points I found out.
- Attract mode needed to be in root directory.
- Pushing Tab in Attract mode brings up settings to go full screen.
- To make any of the launchers to work I had to edit PCLauncher.ini.
- You have to RUN RFIDGOD_inject.exe as ADMIN or Attractmode as ADMIN or you get no sound.

Questions
1. - Does any one have PCLauncher.ini with all the library set preconfigured? Can this be automated? Making config settings for 30+ games seams like might take a few hours + testing that they even launch and typos.

2. - Is my Launch command fine? How do I exit out of the game after you are done?
Application=\NesicaXlive\Games\Nesica\Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future[303401]\RFIDGod_inject.exe
appWaitExe=RFIDGod_inject.exe

3. - How to I BULK set the config / button layout for the whole library?

Any help around these questions would be amazing.

Cheers,
Rich.

Lets break these points down in the best way I know how to answer them

- As of the last update AM should be able to be stored in any location

- Tab Is a function inside AM that allows you to get into alot of settings such as ScreenSaver Timeout, Button keybindings ect. These are basic functions a user of AM should learn on their own so they have a understanding of how to modify and add there own things, this project is mostly a quick start

-PC launcher has to be edited for every entry this is after all a Frontend and a Well made theme. you can add any system, game, pc or otherwise to it and that pclauncher.ini is the way you add new entry's that are native games, be they steam or other games.

-Rfidgod As far as I am aware is completely obsolete and not needed.

-Pre-Configured configs, is not going to help as file paths are going to vary form person to person. and either way your going to end up renaming things, least by learning how to do it you can now add other features into the gui such as some of the games form the Pc artwork pack.

Application=\NesicaXlive\Games\Nesica\Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future[303401]\game.exe
appWaitExe=game.exe

And depending if a game loses focus you may need to look into fadetitle= the windows title of the game to find this run the game in a window and add what it says, this only happens when games fail to take focus

In Terms of Bulk Setting up controls, I can only say your sol outside of copying and pasting the bindings.bin into each games folder. but some things may have different control requirements. much like PC games they must be configured one by one.

For those Following the project, I am currently Recording brand new Video snaps for The old TypeX lineup. These are nearly complete and will be posted as a updated artwork pack for the typeX the videos are around 30 seconds of length, and ment to get you hyped into playing that game.
I am also currently working on a similar set for all other Artwork packs but this takes alot of time. videos are another beast all together

^Game.exe Just closes on startup. "RFIDGod_inject.exe" works though. Are you running on original X2 hardware?

^Game.exe Just closes on startup. "RFIDGod_inject.exe" works though. Are you running on original X2 hardware?
You are correct, unless you use "Game Loader", this makes changes such that the game.exe can be used (at least it works on a PC..

Its also worth looking into "Game Loader" instead of using RFIDGod_Inject.exe as this is depreciated now ...

Last edited:
Well, amazing job artfate, just few thoughts...
The new updated zip have everything inside this main folder "Project NXL" while the old one was "NesicaXlive".
Now all the config files in the new version still refere to the "your root:/NesicaXlive" and this can lead to a lot of confusion approaching Attract Mode for the first time.
I must say, this frontend is very nice and was totally worthy spending few hours trying to make it working.
Now a big problem, compared to a standard AM installation which use around 7% of my CPU, this Nesica layout use more than 40/50% (also the new crawl text is a killer:D ).
Not a big problem here, but standard AM when the game is launched use 0% CPU while this Neisica frontend keep using 50%, affecting the emulation performance.
I'm doing something wrong here?

I'm using a standard Windows10 PC which is quite more powerfull than the standard TXX unit.

path name was changed because you can now store it at any location.

sounds like whatever you are using or loading the game isn't fully taking focus. because am should shut down its process when a game loads.

Back