What's new
I have it fully running except the button for test menu. Service works for coins. Can anyone tell me what keyboard key that test menu is binded to and working in a cab?

Sorry for another DSII question as I know its not officially supported, but, can anyone access the service screen for this game? If so, can you tell me what key it is binded to on a keyboard?

Thanks!

Sorry for another DSII question as I know its not officially supported, but, can anyone access the service screen for this game? If so, can you tell me what key it is binded to on a keyboard?

Thanks!
I've been curious about this too. I was able to play it on Joerg's multi but not on Nikos. Couldn't enter a menu to set it to Free Play.

I also have a strange issue with this game;
On my Namco Cyberlead it works, test menu, free play etc.
But on my NNC it doesn't work. It's still set to freeplay, but the start button does not register?

Can you post a pic of the test menu?

Can you hook up a keyboard and tell me what key on the keyboard actually its binded to?

Can you post a pic of the test menu?

Can you hook up a keyboard and tell me what key on the keyboard actually its binded to?
can post a pic tonight, no idea on what keyboard key.
Works with the test button from my Namco Cyberlead I/O

Ok I just tried and can't get into the test menu, I would swear I did this to set it to freeplay... ?(

I also tried with a keyboard, but with a keyboard connected DS2 boots back into the multi menu

A keyboard works fine for me but still can't access a test menu. Can anyone?

Back