What's new

XianXi

Professional
Reaction score
The JNX Atlas adapter is a multipurpose device. You can use it as a Pandora Adapter, JAMMA Voltmeter and even a -5v board adapter.

Can be used on:

Blue Elf
Game Elf
Game King
King Kong
King Of Kung Fu
Pandora's Box
Red Box
Tornado
Transformers

Or any multigame that uses the same pinout.

The adapter itself is complete pass through for all controls buttons 1-5, for button 6, the jumpers need to be set to the ELF side, JAMMA for JAMMA.

The current version is 1.1, the differences from v1.0 are:

-All Ground planes are connected
-New switch added for voltmeter reading to flip between +5v and +12v lines
-Added Negatron Support for adding -5v to any JAMMA board (Negatron available from dimension engineering)
-Corrected CPS1 footprint, on v1.0 you had to plug in your CPS1 harness upside down

Can be configured any way to fit your needs (Bare pcb, no voltmeter, etc) just shoot me a message on the JNX site.

Configurations:
All in - Negatron, Voltmeter w/switch, CPS1 and CPS2 kick harness connectors and removable jumpers
Deluxe - Voltmeter w/switch, CPS1 and CPS2 kick harness connectors and removable jumpers
Volt - Voltmeter w/switch and removable jumpers
Lite - CPS1 or CPS2 kick harness connector and removable jumpers

You can always upgrade it yourself as the parts are easy to find on ebay and the net.
Can be purchased on Jamma Nation X or ebay.

atlas11-1.jpg
atlas11-12.jpg

Attachments

• atlas11-5.jpg
    atlas11-5.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 1,578
  • atlas-neg.jpg
    atlas-neg.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 1,702
Last edited:
Ah, forgot to Update this thread.

New version 1.3:

-Adds Support for the Midway H1 Kick Harness for cabs such as:
--Mortal Kombat 2-4
--Killer Instinct 1 and 2
--War Gods
--Wrestlemania

The 15 pin H1 kick harness connector occupies the same space as the CPS1 connector so it's either or with CPS1 and Midway.

--Added a 2 pin molex for power GND and 5v

--Changed the pinout for the AV breakout slightly. Instead of a second ground being on pin 6, it is now 5v.

New Version 1.4:

-Moved 3 Pin Footprint down a notch to accommodate buck converters for -5v generation, these do the same as the Negatrons but are a fraction of the cost. Thanks to @Frank_fjs for bringing them to my attention.

New Version 1.4:

-Moved 3 Pin Footprint down a notch to accommodate buck converters for -5v generation, these do the same as the Negatrons but are a fraction of the cost. Thanks to @Frank_fjs for bringing them to my attention.
By any chance, do you have any jamma to chamma adapters with the cps2 kick harness available? I need one.

Hey James, I need a few "The Works" Atlas adapters. Like 6 of them.

I’m also in need of the CPS2 lite version.

Hey James, I'm looking to purchase 3 or 4 more the works adapters as well 😀

Looks like my order is arriving early since it’s in Florida right now. Probably have it Saturday or Monday.

I hooked this up proper. But for some reason button 6 is not registering. Any clue?

Back