What's new
can someone post a screenshot of the folder structure of a working SD card?
I can do one better, I'll host the entire contents of my working SD card from my personal FTP site...

However, I want confirmation from DS or Mits that this is ok to do first, don't want any trouble for breaking da rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, looking forward to your FTP image.

Also, I notice some games load and some will say "operation failed"

...could this be causing my current issue of black video output? LCD says "Now playing (game name)" ....but video output is a black screen.

Ok so the following link will open you directly to the root of my working SD card...

SD Card Image

As for all the games (and hacks etc) you'll notice it's not (yet) complete.
This is my personal SD, so right now it's only the games I really care about playing.

Please enjoy and I will be adding to this over time/soon. :)

Thank you, this will help me debug the black screen and loading issues i'm having. (Some files give me 'operation failed' maybe yours is better).

Definitely looking forward to a complete set.

Can you maybe ZIP it to download in one shot?

Last edited:
If you want packages, use IDC's on the first page...

I'm hosting my working SD card dump for easy structure comparison/example (but of course you can always download files if you please). :D

Thanks goto team Avalaunch, as I used the packages they released to build it... :thumbup:

I do have one other release on my SD dump, just thought I should mention it. :whistling:

Why not just put everything in one zip file for download and help zombie and others out?

The FTP client I used keeps asking for a username and password

The FTP client I used keeps asking for a username and password
Check the link that was posted username and password is part of the URL, but when you click to enter the site the credentials are removed.

DSC03108_preview_featured.JPG

Thanks to DogP on arcade museum.

Template for the LCD enclosure (for use with 3d printers)

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:857175
Thank you for providing the file! Discovered 3DHub.net where folks with 3D printers local to you can print out a file you send them. Found a local (relatively) guy who printed this out for me in blue plastic which appears to match the blue color of the US CPS2 B-Boards. It's all printed up and on it's way to me. Will get here on Thursday along with my A/B board combo, and a new flyback for my monitor. (Flyback would have been here today, but Twisted Quarter kind of forgot to put it in the package I got from them. :( Called them up and Andrew Dent is a really great guy. He apologized profusely and immediately shipped out a replacement. Very happy with the resolution there).

Anyway, i should have my multi-kit and everything but the stickers all set for the new year! :D

Just so others can see the product, here's a photo that the printer sent me.

LCD Housing.jpg

Discovered 3DHub.net where folks with 3D printers local to you can print out a file you send them. Found a local (relatively) guy who printed this out for me in blue plastic which appears to match the blue color of the US CPS2 B-Boards.
That is very interesting. I didn't know about that hub. I'm sure some more people can now get their case.

Discovered 3DHub.net where folks with 3D printers local to you can print out a file you send them. Found a local (relatively) guy who printed this out for me in blue plastic which appears to match the blue color of the US CPS2 B-Boards.
That is very interesting. I didn't know about that hub. I'm sure some more people can now get their case.
Yup. The main URL is https://www.3dhubs.com/. Once you sign up, you can upload the file(s) you have and it will automatically determine the expected cost for the print. You'll get a HUGE list of folks who have registered on the site as 3D printers, and be able to search for the best match for you whether it's cost/quality/speed/etc. I found my local guy as the cost was estimated at $8.10, then shipping was added and it came out to about $15. The guy reviewed my file, agreed to the task, then printed it out all within about three hours. Was shipped out today.

I could have gotten an even finer "print", but figured i'd save the $8.00 additional or so and just lightly sand the exterior with some fine grit sandpaper and rubbing compound to really make it stand out.

Had never even heard of the site until the right search terms were put into Google and out came 3D Hub. Previously, I was going to have Staples print it, but they wanted nearly $80 to print it out!

BTW, the site is a worldwide site. Their main page shows the number of registered 3D printers in regions around the world. It's quite extensive.

Today I got my CPS2 A/B board in the mail, but I do have a question. The B-Board is a Revision 4 board, but it also has a daughter board attached to it with some Mask ROMs on there. To install the multi-kit, do I just remove the daughter board and install as normal, or should I sell this board and try to find a B-Board without the daughter board?

Sadly, I can't test out the kit or anything else at the moment. When the flyback blew on my monitor, I'm guessing the thermal shock from the sudden high voltage blast caused a small fracture in the neck glass to fully open. I'm guessing the very loud screeching sound was the vacuum being lost and air rushing in. Replaced the flyback and when I powered on the board, I only got blue/white arcs within the neck tube itself. Took a closer look after pulling the chassis off, and saw a small crack the size of my thumbnail right near the key-plug on the neck. The monitor is dead. :(

Thankfully, there is still an active CRT Tube distributor/manufacturer that sells online. Got me an A63ADT15X05 tube for $140 shipped. I will hopefully get this next week and can then test out the multi-kit.

Who is the tube seller? And I'm guessing you will need to transfer the yoke over to the new tube from your old one.

Yes, just remove the daughterboard and installt he kit. Make sure the jumpers and the PAL are set up correctly.

The tube seller is Video Display Corporation. http://vdc.highwire.com/. Not sure if it comes with a yoke assembly yet. I asked them that when I placed my order, but figure I wont' get a response until next week.

If these are indeed newly manufactured tubes, I would guess that a yoke / ring assembly would need to be included, otherwise how the heck would they test that the tube works? if not, then I'll have a brand new experience coming my way. :) (I did save the yoke and magnet assembly from my old tube in case it's needed).

Thank you for verifying that the board I got will work. Once i get the monitor back together, I'll try getting the multi-kit working. The jumpers on my b-board all look good, but it also appears to be the type of jumpers where there is a hair-thin strip connecting the dots. An X-Acto blade will correct that.

So you didn't actually talk to a human there? You may receive an order cancellation then. There are no manufacturers besides one in China still making CRT tubes so it would definitely be NOS if they do have some. If you actually receive a tube please let us know. I'm sorry to say based on other's experiences I don't have great hope for you right now.

I hope I am wrong however.

Back