What's new
It would be great to have a nice PDF document, containing the whole instructions required to update the firmware for those of us with older CPS2 kits (the ones without autoupdate). I'm trying to assemble one, but I still do not have the procedure clear.

Hello buddy. THX very much for your work. 2 question I just order, could you say me an approximativ delay? Do you work on the same for CPS1?
THX

Hello buddy. THX very much for your work. 2 question I just order, could you say me an approximativ delay? Do you work on the same for CPS1?
THX
@nonosto ... Hello ! What kind of delay you talk about ... the preorder of this kit is scheduled for July 2018 and for the second question, from what i know, yes ... will be released a Darksoft Cps1 Multi for sure ;) !

THX, delay of delivery about CPS2 kit order (I hope the faster as possible...else I will wait).

I have a 93646B-7 rev, is it possible to add on my order an already soldered cable for writing key, and if yes how much for it? Juts for make it plug and play for a dumb like me.... :D

Not sure if this is the right spot but.. I had seen somewhere that some LCDs were shipped with the wrong length selector buttons. I just printed a case for the LCD and it seems I ended up with the short buttons. How would I go about getting the correct long ones? Thanks for any guidance, and apologies if this isn't the right thread

Not sure if this is the right spot but.. I had seen somewhere that some LCDs were shipped with the wrong length selector buttons. I just printed a case for the LCD and it seems I ended up with the short buttons. How would I go about getting the correct long ones? Thanks for any guidance, and apologies if this isn't the right thread
I believe you would contact the online store that you purchased your multi kit from and they would get you the correct parts that you need. But @Darksoft can verify that.

I think only SYG will send you different buttons IF you also purchased a selector case from them,

I can send you some that will work but you will have to widen the button holes slightly for them to fit through.

I think only SYG will send you different buttons IF you also purchased a selector case from them,

I can send you some that will work but you will have to widen the button holes slightly for them to fit through.
I had ordered mine from Paradise Arcade a few months ago (only got around to installing recently due to finding a donor board at a decent price). I'm fine widening the holes if I have to. I'll DM you.

Related, are the wider buttons going to be the standard now? I had the dogp case printed up so jist interested to know for the future if that case will work without modification.

that was a batch that had the wrong buttons. All batches, including this one will have the same buttons as all previous.

The wider hole thing is because the ones I could buy here are not the exact same brand so they are a bit fatter. Any installed in assembly will be the same as usual.

I receved it:

20180933.jpg

I am so happy.

Where can I find encryoted rom please?

Darksoft said:
and most importantly an encryption-enabled CPU will run encrypted code.
What's this? I will install kit on an official/original japan MVC. Last thing just be sure I can remove the suiced battery ? Something need?

Back