What's new
I like the box:

20180934.jpg

Last edited:
Was the label included, looks like it was trimmed on the sides...

does exist vertical stand for CPS2 (and CPS1 & 3....system 16...with plexi...)

nonosto wrote:
I receved it:
20180933.jpg

I am so happy.
Where can I find encryoted rom please?

What's this? I will install kit on an official/original japan MVC. Last thing just be sure I can remove the suiced battery ? Something need?

Encrypted sets mean using roms from MAME. They are converted to CPS2 MULTI file format but it means you can run original untampered roms as the MULTI will set up keys like if it were an arduino kit. You don't need a battery anymore because the MULTI will send keys every time you turn the kit on or when you change a game. So remove it.

Is there going to be another round of Kits produced?

I bouht some SD card very good sandisk 16gb class 10. First test some of rom run and other dont...and rom run with sometime artefact. I try to format it with windows (10 and 7) in fat 32 with very low cluster. But dont work definetely. I am lucky it's run with my everdrive.
So someone can give a true tested sd card run with multi CPS2. I would like 8 gb because my rom list is upper than 4gb.

I used Sandisk Ultra, Samsung Evo and Kingston all with succes.
Formatted with biggest cluster size

Sandisk 16 Gb Class 10 - no problems ! Hey ... @nonosto, what romset did you used on your card ? It's that full CPS2 encrypted rom set ?
CPS2 Customized.jpeg

Last edited:
Back