What's new
im glad you started this forumI in advertantly put the interconnect on backwardsall working again now and with reset
Good stuff. Now try to enjoy your kit for once!
not yet unfortunately

the pins that originally broke are not making good contact so I get graphics glitches, I have had to use a wire link and a temp solution

so until Pablo sends me the replacement pins and the stabiliser PCB I cant close off the case and start using it properly

I want to build a dedicated cab for it now

im glad you started this forumI in advertantly put the interconnect on backwardsall working again now and with reset
not yet unfortunately

the pins that originally broke are not making good contact so I get graphics glitches, I have had to use a wire link and a temp solution

so until Pablo sends me the replacement pins and the stabiliser PCB I cant close off the case and start using it properly

I want to build a dedicated cab for it now
This is packed and ready to leave on Monday. I'll send you the tracking#

not yet unfortunatelythe pins that originally broke are not making good contact so I get graphics glitches, I have had to use a wire link and a temp solutionso until Pablo sends me the replacement pins and the stabiliser PCB I cant close off the case and start using it properlyI want to build a dedicated cab for it now
This is packed and ready to leave on Monday. I'll send you the tracking#
Cheers Pablo, that's awesome :)

Is it possible to add the memory card formatting info to the first page? I have a memory card sent with my kit from darksoft and just recently purchased another card so I can rename, leave games off etc and is having a little tough time. Some games want to work after I rename them and sometimes the editing doesn't take. I get operations error on lcd with my memory card that I'm editing. Thank you

Copy the card to your computer. Edit everything. Reformat card. Copy everything back to the card.

Ah Thank you. I wasn't reformatting before putting my changes on.

After my holidays I finally installed my multi to a SFA3. Worked right away and it's so much fun ^^
Installation was fairly easy since my board was a Rev6 with G-PAL and CN9-connector.

If anybody has some mounting brackets left I'd be happy to get those.

These here:

cps2_mounting.JPG

Oh ok. Would two be enough? I have a bunch of these and clips but like to hold on to them because they usually pop up for some ridiculous price that I would never pay. If you pm me your address I can send them to you. Just gift me $2 via pp to cover the first class shipping. If you are in the states that is.

I'm not in the States unfortunately but in Germany. Yes, prices are crazy: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141734369352
I'd love to mount it next to my CPS3 in the same cab, I'll have to do that vertically so I guess I'll need 4 of them. But THANK YOU anyways!

I think I'll just screw it to a wood-board and then mount that inside the cab...

wow yes those prices are insane. I have so much laying around but could never sell them for such a ridiculous amount.

I'm not in the States unfortunately but in Germany. Yes, prices are crazy: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141734369352
I'd love to mount it next to my CPS3 in the same cab, I'll have to do that vertically so I guess I'll need 4 of them. But THANK YOU anyways!

I think I'll just screw it to a wood-board and then mount that inside the cab...
Alex, I bleive I still have some of this. Let me check.

Are there a few games missing from the avalaunch rar file? for example: Eco fighters, darkstalkers, Armored Wariors? I ask because Spectre's list shows the names for these titles but I didn't see them on the zip.

Are there a few games missing from the avalaunch rar file? for example: Eco fighters, darkstalkers, Armored Wariors? I ask because Spectre's list shows the names for these titles but I didn't see them on the zip.
Not all games have been done in clean form yet. They will complete them as they have time.

Back