What's new

XianXi

Professional
Reaction score
***See Post #10 for updated pics of release version***
***New stock coming in January 2016***

The JNX Lazy Finger. I thought of this one day when I was playing Metal slug without any rapid fire and thought that an inline solution would be best as it can be used on any Neogeo or supergun(based on neogeo controller pinout).

The decision to have pots on it was because I am a gamer before a tech guy, if I can adjust the rapid fire speed on the fly by turning a knob just like my old NES Advantage(Used it for Blaster Master BTW), I'm all for it.

The JNX Lazy Finger v1.1 will support A and B buttons for rapid fire.

A and B button have their own on and off switch for when you only want one of them active or turn them both off and leave it plugged it.

If using it with a Neogeo, I recommend using it in conjunction with a DB15 extension cable.

v1.1 will be for sale sometime soon. Pictured is v1.0

lazy-finger-v10.jpg

Last edited:
That is very nice.

I will definitly buy one once they are available.

Version 1.1 Lazy Fingers will be available in roughly 1 week, maybe less. Target price point is $25 each, free shipping with orders of 2 or more in the US(shipping discount for International).

The retail version will have knobs on the pots as the pots will be different from the pics in this thread.

Cool! I'll be taking two for sure.

Does it work with the Neo-Geo plus pinout? Meaning will it pass buttons K1 - K2 - K3 from the controller to the Supergun?

Another question , do you still have some refurbished Neo-Geo CD Pads for sale by any chance ?

Thanks!

Does it work with the Neo-Geo plus pinout? Meaning will it pass buttons K1 - K2 - K3 from the controller to the Supergun?

Another question , do you still have some refurbished Neo-Geo CD Pads for sale by any chance ?

Thanks!
The Lazy finger is complete passthrough so anything based off the Neo pinout will work perfectly fine. As for NeoCD pads, I should have one or two. I need to check my stock when I get a chance as I am almost settled in after the move.

Thanks

Thanks!
The Lazy finger is complete passthrough so anything based off the Neo pinout will work perfectly fine. As for NeoCD pads, I should have one or two. I need to check my stock when I get a chance as I am almost settled in after the move.
Thanks
Great! I would be interested in 2 pads (if you have them) with the 2 Lazy finger . Hope your move went well!

Looks like the knobs came in early.

They are $25 each, order of two or more is free shipping in the US. International customers get a discount when two or more are purchased.

If using on a Neogeo system with deep controller ports, I'd recommend using an extension cable.

Shoot me a message if interested.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4563.jpg
    IMG_4563.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 568
Looking good! My prototype RECO PCB was actually an inline adapter like yours, but I never got to release it

Looking good! My prototype RECO PCB was actually an inline adapter like yours, but I never got to release it
The RECO is nice, I like what it does. I made one of these a while ago for myself as the Unibios didn't have rapid fire options for a LOT of games. I've been having fun testing it on numerous games this past month. I can say for certain that without it, I suck horribly at Cave games or any bullet hell shmup.

Looks good James. Is the jamma version right around the corner? If so, I'll wait to order both then. If not, I'll hit ya up for the DB15 one shortly.

Looks good James. Is the jamma version right around the corner? If so, I'll wait to order both then. If not, I'll hit ya up for the DB15 one shortly.
JAMMA version I'm expecting in around just over a month.

when i google stv to cps2 i get to your shop. but the entry is gone.

i need stv board to cps2 gun
cps1 board to cps2 gun
and ll take 2 of those lazy fingers too

when i google stv to cps2 i get to your shop. but the entry is gone.

i need stv board to cps2 gun
cps1 board to cps2 gun
and ll take 2 of those lazy fingers too

Are you trying to use an ST-V kick harness on a CPS2 PCB?

Its a supergun with a kick harness for a cps2 pcb ... i need an adapter to connect a stv pcb to it.

Due to popular demand, the Lazyfinger will be back in stock around mid January 2016. I will only have 40 units available, so get them while you can.

Big thanks to those who have supported the project.

Reactions: nio
Back