What's new

Hellfromabove

Professional
Reaction score
So I have tried looking around to find marquees for the games available for the Type X family, but it doesn't seem like there are any around. Who all wants to collaborate to get high resolution scans of all these marquees? If you have something, upload and post it up!

Currently Have:

Type X:
Tetris: The Grand Master 3 Terror-Instinct (Japanese and English)(Marquee, Move Strips (Custom Move strip for English version), Flyer)

Type X2:
Blazblue Calamity Trigger (Japanese)(Marquee, Move Strips, Player Cards)
Blazblue Continuum Shift (Japanese and English)(Marquee, Move Strips)
King of Fighters XIII (Japanese)(Marquee, Move Strips, Command List Information)
Street Fighter IV (English)(American Cab CP Overlay and Marquee)
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (Japanese and English)(Marquee, Move Strips, Side Cards, General Information Card, NESYS Information Card)

NESiCAxLive:
NESiCAxLive (English)(Marquee)
Blazblue: Chronophantasma v2.0 (Japanese)(Command List Information)
Daemon Bride: Addtional Gain (Japanese)(Command List Instruction Cards)
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel (Japanese)(Information Card, Move Strips)
Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold (Japanese)(Command List Information)

Last edited:
this and move strips. especially for the nesica only games. *cough* Persona *cough*

I tried reaching out to shoutime in the past but got a no from him.

i have a BBCS full art set but dont have a scanner. will ask around and see if i can find somewhere to do it.

this and move strips. especially for the nesica only games. *cough* Persona *cough*

I tried reaching out to shoutime in the past but got a no from him.

i have a BBCS full art set but dont have a scanner. will ask around and see if i can find somewhere to do it.
Dude, that would be sick. Thank you so much! What is the biggest dimension item you have there? I'll try and find types of places that might have a scanner suitable for it. Also, don't you have the P4A marquee?

don't you have the P4A marquee?
nah only the character posters.

i dont know off the top of my head what the dimensions are but everything is vewlix size. i also have the character posters as well.

as for scanning ill give a local sign printer a call after our long weekend and see if they can do it.

don't you have the P4A marquee?
nah only the character posters.
i dont know off the top of my head what the dimensions are but everything is vewlix size. i also have the character posters as well.

as for scanning ill give a local sign printer a call after our long weekend and see if they can do it.
Sounds good, provide an update when possible.

Alright, here's the first one. I found a bunch of downloadable assets on the SSFIVAE site that Capcom hosts. It provides the following:

(All in Japanese)
Info Banner regarding NESYS
4 sets of move strips
Marquee for Vewlix
General Info Card

Here is the link:

http://www.capcom.co.jp/sf4/AE/AC/download.html

Also, in case you need it in English, I found a site where a guy converted some of the assets in to that. It contains the following:

Marquee for Vewlix (English)
4 sets of move strips (English
Evil Ryu and Oni Side Card (English and Japanese)

Here is the link:

http://www.donovanmyers.com/old/2011/06/super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition-english-move-lists/

I have a Gigawing Generations marquee if you want it...

Here's my 2 cents. Hope this will help
streetfighter4control.jpg
streetfighter4.jpg

I got a street fighter 4 arcade bezel but it to large to upload.

Here's my 2 cents. Hope this will help
Thanks much, although I'm not sure if these are actual prints or not since they don't even have any copyright or disclaimer info anywhere on them. Adding it to the first post anyway.
I got a street fighter 4 arcade bezel but it to large to upload.
Use a large format printer. Copy/ print shops usually have them.
You mean like these? I dont how the heck I would scan those.
Same as above.
some more move lists
Awesome, adding to the first post.

Well, If you have movelist for the games I can photoshop just about anything, Example : all the Nesica Artwork I remade I just havent thought of a way to do it, as I Do not want to be a printer I live in a very remote area so id be looking at custom PSDs not prints XD

Well, If you have movelist for the games I can photoshop just about anything, Example : all the Nesica Artwork I remade I just havent thought of a way to do it, as I Do not want to be a printer I live in a very remote area so id be looking at custom PSDs not prints XD
I'm not exactly sure what you're saying... You made Nesica ones or didn't make them? Also, something about printing?

I made, all that nesica artwork, for the gui I released like everything was using it as an example of what I can do in photoshop, Was saying I wasn't sure how to market myself in that manner because I do not want to be a printer, So i am not sure who wants custom PSD files for themselves to print

Back