What's new
You could, But you would be far better off to redraw it and just use that as a template if you wanted it 100% prefect that is, however looking at it those prolly would be fine printed as is

You could, But you would be far better off to redraw it and just use that as a template if you wanted it 100% prefect that is, however looking at it those prolly would be fine printed as is
Oh, I meant are you able to clean it up lol. If you say that they are good enough though, then np.

they have some pixeilation, but part of that is due to the massive size of the images if printed on some good paper on human size a lot of that should be hidden and it should look pretty okay i think you only need about 120 DPI to get a good print, some people seem to think you need 300+ but really its just in the quality of the source image + the type of paper its going on but the tetris ones when printed on some matte durable 3m backed stock should look decent to good

Anyone have the actual dimensions of one of these marquees? The images here seem to all have varying dimensions.

So, I know a guy that has some marquees that are laminated. They apparently are attached to the arcade cabinet and are like an instructional card, but they are the just a smaller form of the marquee. They are official. I can get them all, but he wants to sell them. Not sure for how much yet, but I did hit him up. Would people be willing to donate to fund getting these so I can scan and upload them?

i have a full Ultra SF, Persona Ultra and Chronophantasma 2.0 set, but sadly no A3 scanner

i can purchase some and scan it if its something i want. Or i can throw some cash in if its not

i can purchase some and scan it if its something i want. Or i can throw some cash in if its not
Yeah, I really don't care about having extra marquees around, just trying to get all these in one spot before they become really hard to obtain (as a bunch are already, probably never going to see the one for Climax). I'll be picking up the stand alone games that come with marquees that I find on YAJ so we can get this stuff. Grr, really don't feel like spending the money though lol.

Nvm on the guy who has those marquees. He's selling them one minute then when I show interest, he apparently sold them or just doesn't want to sell them anymore :rolleyes: . Like why even waste my time...

Back