What's new
i have a full Ultra SF, Persona Ultra and Chronophantasma 2.0 set, but sadly no A3 scanner
Take it to a print shop, their flat beds can support that size. Is this something you can do?
they weren`t even able to scan a Ibara Sheet in one piece. Only Option at that size is a drum-scanner and for that they would have to mail it away.

i`ll get in contact with our advertising agency, maybe they can help out.

i have a full Ultra SF, Persona Ultra and Chronophantasma 2.0 set, but sadly no A3 scanner
Take it to a print shop, their flat beds can support that size. Is this something you can do?
they weren`t even able to scan a Ibara Sheet in one piece. Only Option at that size is a drum-scanner and for that they would have to mail it away.

i`ll get in contact with our advertising agency, maybe they can help out.
Great, keep us posted!

Great stuff guys, some very nice usable materials here.

If only there was an LCD screen that was the same size as the move strip area on a cab... I'll need to look in to how to get something like this created.

Now can we trigger artwork load for the move strip and marquee lcd's on game switch in the multi?
:whistling:

Also this software has been made before its just finding panels that fit you cab

So its just finding panels that work with what you want, in terms of viewlix topper maruqeees you could use a larger 20inch 4:3moniter with some kind of custom Frame, For strip in stuff it gets sticky beacuse you need to track down an lcd that fits.

in terms of viewlix topper maruqeees you could use a larger 20inch 4:3moniter with some kind of custom Frame
Yeah, I was thinking of getting a 20 - 22" 4:3, removing the frame from it, and making a really thin one with plexi that extends downwards to be able to be held with the two screws that are on the topper mount.

in terms of viewlix topper maruqeees you could use a larger 20inch 4:3moniter with some kind of custom Frame
Yeah, I was thinking of getting a 20 - 22" 4:3, removing the frame from it, and making a really thin one with plexi that extends downwards to be able to be held with the two screws that are on the topper mount.
That would be cool. Would also be far cheaper than buying a topper from Taito.

Hypermarquee is nice. I'm building a MAME cabinet based on the Naomi Universal Cabinet. On top a 19" LCD is going to be mounted. It's a normal 16:9 so it won't work that good with the normal cab marquees but hypermarquee will let me divide the screen in one marquee part and one movestrip part. Also I can show like a normal, bigger marquee that you usually find on the NNC/NUC cabs...

Hypermarquee is nice. I'm building a MAME cabinet based on the Naomi Universal Cabinet. On top a 19" LCD is going to be mounted. It's a normal 16:9 so it won't work that good with the normal cab marquees but hypermarquee will let me divide the screen in one marquee part and one movestrip part. Also I can show like a normal, bigger marquee that you usually find on the NNC/NUC cabs...
Very nice, post pics when you are done with that!

kinda wanna give this a go for a lcd marquee setup

Just made the 1st Artwork For nesicaXlive. KEEP in mind this is based off and original, but i made it looking at youtube video, so its not an exact copy made for use with my nesicaxlive theme

http://i.imgur.com/b4UTeEN.png

made to print @150PPI

Originally yes, but I made it the size of the speaker area, so you could use it on other cabs like blast city's in the black area their aspect ratios are similar i am sure you could print it bigger and still place it their

need to find sources of the others parts of the artwork still. the button strip and by the card reader

Originally yes, but I made it the size of the speaker area, so you could use it on other cabs like blast city's in the black area their aspect ratios are similar i am sure you could print it bigger and still place it their

need to find sources of the others parts of the artwork still. the button strip and by the card reader
Gotcha. I'll see if I can find any assets for you.

Back