What's new
Otomedius requires a touch screen, I was able to play this on the multi that came with my Vewlix by using player 2 joystick to emulate the touch screen / pointer.

konami-shooter.jpg

I'd like to get my hands on an image of it tho. So i could take some games off it and put on Niko front end. I thought i saw Otomedius, Jamestown, and Ikaruga on one of his images.
I’d like this image too for those games.

Thos 3 games are not on my arcademodbios multi! otherwise i would share ... sorry.
I want them too.

I'd like to get my hands on an image of it tho. So i could take some games off it and put on Niko front end. I thought i saw Otomedius, Jamestown, and Ikaruga on one of his images.
I’d like this image too for those games.
It had been on all the major private trackers for a long time. But most of those went under this past year. BCG and others will be missed :(.

I have one still kicking around with Otomedius and Jamestown on it. You can't image it directly like you would Niko's multi. You also can't use just any drive, it needs to be a specific line of WD HDD's iirc. It's a real pain to copy, it uses similar protection to X360 (and that's all that can really be said here). Releasing the image would do 95%+ people zero good due to the mess involved with reproducing it.

Also, if anyone has an up-to-date Niko multi with every game, please LMK the current game list so I can update the first post in this thread to have all the games on it. Personally I've fallen a bit behind with the TTX2 (not to mention first post of this thread).

awesome work. there is a non updated one buried in nikos threads. but bringing it out like this will help many :thumbsup: .

as for non working

require special setup:
Half life 2
cyberdiver

undumped publicly:
Chase HQ 2 (well its dumped just not decrypted)
Lupin the third
dariusburst
D1GP (yes it got released)
KOFXIII Climax
some versions of SF4
Is this a new Lupin game or is it just some kind of port of the Typing or Shooting games from Naomi? I am a huge Lupin fan so any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

I have made a copy save of the games inside arcademod, i can upload those i have if you want. but dont know if i made everything the right way...

Back