What's new

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
Just curious what are some of your favorite games on the NAOMI system...

:D

capcom vs snk 2 one of my first naomi pickups

MvC2 is one of my all time favorite fighting games, so that being my favorite NAOMI game is kind of a given. It was the whole reason I got into NAOMI.

Sooooo my #2 is probably Rival Schools 2 / Justice Project, super underrated awesome Capcom fighter. Runners up are shooters - Giga Wing 2, Cannon Spike, Zero Gunner 2, Radirgy.

I think my favorite has got to be Zero Gunner 2, but it's a great platform with lots of good titles.

You crazy kids :)
Guilty Gear AC if I really have to choose just one... Or Ikaruga, depending on my mood. Or maybe Initial D 3.... or....

Really, there are quite a few kick as games on the Naomi and that's why it's my all time favorite system.

I really enjoy powerstone in my younger days. MvC2 when my fgc friends are over.

Overall, it has to be mvc2. Sank so much time into that game.

1. Dead or Alive 2: Millennium
2. Capcom v. SNK 2
3. Marvel v. Capcom 2

I'm torn between Cannon Spike and Mamoru-kun.

I played a TON of Spawn on Dreamcast back in the day, but can't get into it now as an adult on Naomi. I think it just didn't age well :(.

Power Stone 1/2

Aside from the stuff mentioned above (the obvious choices for fighters and shmups) I have a few hidden gem favorites

Kuru Kuru Chamelion is fun with a friend, good puzzle game
Akatsuki Blitzkampf is a good lesser known fighter
Cosmic Smash I really love. Unique and fun game. Once you start treating the levels like solving puzzles it really comes together.
Noukone Puzzle Takoron is another great puzzle game

I played a TON of Spawn on Dreamcast back in the day, but can't get into it now as an adult on Naomi. I think it just didn't age well :(.
How many buttons does Spawn use?

How many buttons does Spawn use?
Six. It's just awkward not having a second joystick for the camera controls.

Back