What's new

atrfate

Professional
Reaction score
Since we have recently been posting a lot of posts relating to TTX content I thought id make one talking about the service menu codes and unlocks for games These are the ones i currently know about, if you have more
to share please post em!

NERCO old, thread, but the last 4 days Iv been on a code hunt.

------------------------------------------------------------------
SSF4AE -
To unlock E. Ryu and Oni: TYV2BQ9C -
To unlock E. Ryu alone: TX4YQC98
SSF4AE & SSF4AE 2012ve ---------- S2K7MB4Q

------------------------------------------------------------------
Arcana Heart 2
Enter test menu, highlight “t "CLEAR ALL & RESTORE DEFAULTS". ”. While holding Right on player 1joystick, enter C, A, C, A, C, A, C, A. The password input option is enabled now. Enter the codes using Player 1 controls.

E, left , Down, A, Right, Up, Start, StartUnlock Angelia

Deamon Bride
Enter test menu, highlight “GAME SETTINGS”. While holding Right on player 1joystick, enter C, A, C, A, C, A, C, A. The password input option is enabled now. Enter the codes using Player 1 controls.

B, Down, C, Left, Down, Right, A, Up.Unlock Judgement Day
Up, C, Right, Left, B, A, B, C.Unlock Shining Rebellion

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Gouketsuji Gaiden Saikyou Densetsu

Play as Chuck
To play as the final boss, Chuck, on the character selection screen, press Right(x2), Down, Up, Down, Left(x3), Up.

"Each of the Matrimelee characters can be accessed via a code, which must be entered during the player select screen"

Down, start, right, start, down, left, start, down, right, start, startBuntaro Kuno
Up, up, up, up, down, down, down, left, left, rightHikaru Jomon
Left, start, down, start, right, start, up, start, left, start, startOlof Linderoth
Down, down, start, down, down, start, start, start before the timer reaches 28 secondsPrincess Sissy
Down, right, start, down, right, start, down, right, start, startShintaro Kuno

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Shikigami no shiro 3
hidden characterHere is how to unlock Munchausen:- Go to the Test mode.- Quickly Perform the following operation (you have 10 seconds)
→, ↓, ↓, 1P Start, ↑, ←, ↓, ↓, →, 1P Start, ←.
A sound you notified when the manipulation was successful.A new option "Hidden Character: On / Off" is now available in the "Game Settings" menu.Exit the Test Mode

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blazblue CT

To unlock Hakumen and V13, you must be at the System Operator menu. Go to Screen Adjustment, then hold Start for about 5 seconds (you will hear the coin inserted chime if the following steps are done correctly), then tap D, Right, and B for the next coin sound. Then hit Start, Left, Start, Up, Right, A for the final coin sound. Lastly, hit Left, Down, Right, A, and finally Start. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear the Here Comes a New Challenger chime, confirming that you have just unlocked Hakumen. Be sure to say yes at the "SPECIAL CONTENTS SAVE OK?" screen that pops upFirst do the code to unlock Haku-men. Next, enter the Test Mode and go into Book Keeping. Now, hold A+B+D for 10 seconds (or until you hear a sound). Then press Right, Start, Down, Up - you'll hear a sound if done right. Then enter A, Left, Up, Right - you'll hear a sound if done right. Finally, hold C+Start for 5 seconds or until you hear "Here comes a new challenger". Exit and select "Yes" to save new data.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Classic SF4"

Akamai in SSF4 None AE
CHNB9FGC
After code in input, you select down or up on the button row of characters/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BattleFantasia

HOW TO UNLOCK ODILE & DOKUROD

1: Go into "sound Test
2. Choose SE [code086] and Press 1 Player start ( will say Oliva )
3. Choose BGM [code10] and Press 1 Player start will play a BGM.
4. Choose SE [code137] and Press and hold 1 Player start ( will say Well Done).
5. Hold down the button and wait for around 3 seconds.
6. You should hear "Here comes a new challenger" if the code is done right.

She gets her Own Spot on the character select screen

Last edited:
I know there are unlock codes for v-13 and Hakumen in BBCT. Haven't been able to find them though.

Yea i also know their is a 8th witch inside trouble witchs, no idea how to unlock her, and then in pi5 theirs hidden characters that are only unlocked via a exe currently, but heres hope to some guys around here knowing some stuff " :D

Yea i also know their is a 8th witch inside trouble witchs, no idea how to unlock her, and then in pi5 theirs hidden characters that are only unlocked via a exe currently, but heres hope to some guys around here knowing some stuff " :D
Let me see if I can find the code for the witch. I don't have the patch for PI5 otherwise I would upload it.

the patch is easy to get, i could upload it but id rather know the code so it works for everyone people on real harsdware ect :D

the patch is easy to get, i could upload it but id rather know the code so it works for everyone people on real harsdware ect :D
Oh, but you said originally that it only worked for people with the exe... Is that just a patch and there is an actual code that exists? I thought you meant that there were characters that were left in that were never supposed to be played and with patching, it made them playable.

Nah pretty sure its an unlock code, but the patched exe makes them playable

Can someone confirm the SSF4AE codes?
For me they do not work with the version I have on the multi

Yes,

SSF4AE export ---------- TYV2BQ9C

The normal Street fighter 4 have unlockable personages??

Yes,

SSF4AE export ---------- TYV2BQ9C

The normal Street fighter 4 have unlockable personages??
confirmed the S2K7MB4Q works for my version of SSF4AE :thumbsup:

i have not try but i have found these codes on gamefaqs for unlock the 5 characters for power instinct 5:

"Each of the Matrimelee characters can be accessed via a code, which must be entered during the player select screen"

Down, start, right, start, down, left, start, down, right, start, startBuntaro Kuno
Left, start, down, start, right, start, up, start, left, start, startOlof Linderoth
Down, down, start, down, down, start, start, start before the timer reaches 28 secondsPrincess Sissy

i have not try but i have found these codes on gamefaqs for unlock the 5 characters for power instinct 5:

Very nice! I know this was one that was being looked for.

Hi guys,
someone knows how unlock the new skins in SSF4AE 2012 v1.3???

Thanks

IMG_9626_zpsln0wz9zj.jpg
IMG_9640_zpsnwrapden.jpg

Hi guys,
someone knows how unlock the new skins in SSF4AE 2012 v1.3???

Thanks

IMG_9626_zpsln0wz9zj.jpg
IMG_9640_zpsnwrapden.jpg
There is no code to unlock more outfits. It's most likely a mod as the character models from the PC version and arcade version are identical. They most likely swapped out skins that were available with these ones.

Back