What's new

Niko

Champion
Reaction score
I wanted to create a new thread to mention two new great contributions to the community, from your fellow members.

1.) King of Fighters XIII Climax - @Derick2k
2.) Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2012 v1.3 - @corey

These guys spent their hard earned money sourcing these games and decided to share them with you. So make sure to thank them when you see them.

King of Fighters XIII Climax is huge, its one of the hardest to obtain and most sought after games on the system.

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2012 v1.3 had been previously announced by corey, but was unplayable on my Freeware Multi until now.

Both of these games will require v1.3 of my TypeX2 Freeware multi to be played, which can be obtained HERE

As for obtaining the games, PM me for details.

Credits for reversing the encryption goto the DPFDumps group. [Niko, @Hellfromabove]
Credits for dumping KOFXIII Climax goto the DPFDumps group. [Niko, @Hellfromabove]
Credits for dumping SSFIV AE 2012 goto @corey

Last edited:
Thank you all so very much :).

who me dumped ssfivae 1.3. "lies" it was pascelp hes the one who owns the drive. ;)

jokes aside thanks for the credits.

grrr bloody derick one upping me every step of the way. :cursing: :thumbup:

I am glad to give back to this site and the community. Thanks to @Niko for sharing his free x2 multi, I would not have even thought to look for this game if it were not for him. So, this is my way of saying thank you to you guys, the members on this site that are truly an amazing set of people that selflessly help & share with the rest of us. Hopefully these little acts/contributions motivates others to do the same.
King of Fighters XIII Climax is huge, its one of the hardest to obtain and most sought after games on the system.
No way dude, I am only the supplier, guys like you do the magic work.
grrr bloody derick one upping me every step of the way.
PS- And as always a special thank you to the site staff for making this place available to us.

When I had TTX2 KOFXIII Climax was all I wanted to play!

Awesome work!

What are the chances of playing these on a normal Windows PC like some other TTX games?

Back