What's new

ShinGouki94

Student
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a replacement LCD for the multi board. I want to mount one in the front of a CPS2 case but the supplier one needs the cable to be desoldered (as it's the wrong way round)

Anyone know where to get a replacement LCD for the multi board. I want to mount one in the front of a CPS2 case but the supplier one needs the cable to be desoldered (as it's the wrong way round)
Mmmm you get one with your kit. What's wrong with that one?

He wants to mount the lcd differently and wants to create how own mount.

Yeah sorry guys, not being clear here. I'm running my multi on a UD CPS2 and want to mount the LCD and buttons into the front of the shell. The current LCD would need to be desoldered and besides a spare would be nice. Can you supply all the components but not assembled?

Yeah sorry guys, not being clear here. I'm running my multi on a UD CPS2 and want to mount the LCD and buttons into the front of the shell. The current LCD would need to be desoldered and besides a spare would be nice. Can you supply all the components but not assembled?
not at the moment in 2-3 weeks yes. What do you need exactly. Just the LCD? and the PCB where it's mounted and the buttons? Also but everything unsoldered?

Pretty much the entire LCD, PCB and button before they are built. I've sketched up a prototype, I'll post a pic.

FullSizeRender_zpsvcdgagae.png

Very crude, but I'm still looking for a suitable LCD screen to mount in the front of a CPS2 cart, then mount the buttons on the counter hole. Should look neat if I can find an LCD that fits.
I can get you one already assemled. I think I don't have spare components, BUT that LCD is common one, like the ones from arduino. You can get them from almost any electronics and eBay.

PS. Sorry I kind of embedded your messag in mine :)

Yeah, you can pick up the LCD unit but it's a little too big, I'm trying to find a smaller unit 16x1 or a smaller 16x2

Ironically the original prototype is pretty close to what I'm trying to achieve.
rlkghu.jpg

Back