What's new

pzlate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there any special requirements for it to work? I've tried putting it in fast and slow and I can't seem to get it to work.

Edit, solved: Apparently if you have B4 wired up to your Jamma connector and kick harness (like if you're using a Sega JVS I/O like me) it does not like seeing that extra input on the jamma connector. You need to disconnect the wire going to that jamma pin for the code to work.

Last edited:
Works just fine on my Japanese version.

In the test menu, go to 'Configuration' (7th option), then 'Game' (2nd option) and then input:

Up, down, right, left, button 1, button 2, button 3, button 4

You will hear a speech sample if it works. Then just exit normally.

The secret characters will be on the left and right hand side of the character select screen.

I've tried it like 20x I dunno what's up. I've also seen it get this weird softlock after a gameover where there's no ui and the p1 cpu kills p2 cpu and then it just stays like that until I go back into test mode. Maybe I need to reinstall.

When doing a simm check in test mode, simm 1 comes up as "NG" but I assume that's because superbios has modified files? I do have have an extra 64MB I can test I guess.

Last edited:
Alright I've tried swapping a simm out and reinstalling, same problem. Maybe it's because my supergun uses Undamned Decoders? I don't see why it would cause any problems since it's wired directly to jamma but I dunno what else would make the code not work.

I came across the same issues. No unlock for me.
Any other guys tested this?

Tried on another CPS3 motherboard, no dice, does this work for anyone running the multicart?

I can test tonight on my test rig using undamn converter /w ps3 controller. Are you using the custom sh cart.

Yes I am, I'm wondering if it's like an issue with the roms on my cd or something.

e: nevermind.. I solved it!

So I have P1/P2 B4 and B5 also wired up to Jamma as well as my cps2 kick harness because my Sega JVS I/O uses those unused Jamma pins for those kick buttons, apparently the CPS3 does not like extra inputs for this code, despite not using that pin.

Last edited:
Back