What's new
It's not like they're discontinuing the Neosd as the Pro will be more expensive.

I'dstill be pissed had I bought the SD in the last year.

None of that matters, I'm an update or two from what I need. ;)
I've been unable to see much feedback about thier multi cart due to forums etc, i hope your very happy and it suits your gaming needs. I still fancy one ( when firmware becomes open source )
You say an update or two? What still needs to be done ( hope they get on it )
I don't want to be a fanboy, we are all just Neo gamers.
I just hope they don't limit 1st gen updates saying tech limit reached just to push next model sales.
I belive the different revisions are because they jumped in wanting to be first to the market( and it worked ) Without asking what users wanted and instead staying with old school one list - one flash.

We need more multicarts that push the limits of carts and systems and keep retro gaming alive!

It is one thing to favor Darksoft (why else is everyone here if they weren’t fans of the products) but trashing Neo SD for releasing a new version of their product with better specs and more features? Have you never bought an intel processor or an iPhone... or you know... anything ever made in the history of time?

Anyone knows a better product is around the corner. You can wait or you can buy and enjoy. Getting upset at a company for making progress is like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum (except the 2 year old doesn’t know any better but adults should).

It is one thing to favor Darksoft (why else is everyone here if they weren’t fans of the products) but trashing Neo SD for releasing a new version of their product with better specs and more features? Have you never bought an intel processor or an iPhone... or you know... anything ever made in the history of time?

Anyone knows a better product is around the corner. You can wait or you can buy and enjoy. Getting upset at a company for making progress is like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum (except the 2 year old doesn’t know any better but adults should).
I agree with this. Their cart works fine, I have not had any special issue with it. The new one will be an upgrade, and will likely cost more. The NEOSD Is slow to change game compared to DS cart? yes, it is, but DS cart could be even faster (menu is slow to change games thanks to lots of unnecessary animations, startup logo, having to disable the silly music every time, etc.). Will I buy a Neosd pro? hmmm...tough one. Depending on price, I might. I have not discarded the possibility completely.

Even Mitsu said the Neosd works as intended (I forget his exact words) in one of the early videos.

I see the DS cart being in the middle price wise. That will make it popular with the most bang for your buck crowd.

I agree on the next version iphone/pc spec etc, but a flash cart you upgrade every two years? Why if your cart does it all from day one.
I just think the Pro came out of nowhere, even some NeoSD user were shocked!

I still can't get over a forum and other multicart slammed DS for the route he took on his cart only to copy it.

Back