What's new
Thanks for info. We have our own marketing plan and time will put everything in its place. We know what we are doing and why we chose FPGA+DDR memory.

We have our own marketing plan
2ADAn2IF.jpeg

ya i found it odd there was no mention of darksofts. hopefully pat+ian do a chat about this cart as well, especially considering it will be the only AES option available

ya i found it odd there was no mention of darksofts. hopefully pat+ian do a chat about this cart as well, especially considering it will be the only AES option available
NeoSD team announced they are working on an AES version.

Of course. I'm not surprised at all. He said he wouldn't do it, but was just a trick....

Of course. I'm not surprised at all. He said he wouldn't do it, but was just a trick....
is it actually Serrantes (Alex?) who is behind NeoSD team? I saw someone mention it somewhere, but I'm not sure if it's correct or not (not trying to start drama).

If so, not surprised at the backtracking. ;)

They haven't clarified who is behind that but Serantes confirmed that he hired a company to do the cart for him.

Alejandro (Alex) Romero Bravo is the name behind Terraonion SL, the "company" that was founded to distribute the NeoSD.

It's not a secret, this information is available to everyone :)

In case you weren't 100% sure. Go here:
http://www.neosdstore.com/news/

The guy pasted a screen and left the email visible to everyone :)

downloads-1024x325.png

I know for sure that he can't do the cartridges' menu, neither the hardware, he's just an unscrupulous businessman. I wonder who did the menu for him?...

There's probably some mastermind team behind it..

Probably former Spanish emulator developers or known former scene members..

Probably they are involved in some other real life business now...

Probably related to commercial game develop or platform porting...

Probably they want to keep low profile and not be involved in gray products that could be harmful for their today's jobs...

Everything around this NeoSD thing is a bit "Nebulous" if you ask me.......... ;)

Last edited:

Probably they want to keep low profile and not be involved in gray products that could be harmful for their today's jobs...

Everything around this NeoSD thing is a bit "Nebulous" if you ask me.......... ;)
Yes I'm asking. This is what this thread is about... :whistling:

hmmm. and the AES cart is available for purchase. With mold injected cases. YouTube videos posted showing it working.

Its great that you are using DDR, after using something like a mega everdrive with ram, its hard to go back to flash.

Yes I'm asking. This is what this thread is about... :whistling:
New NEOSD user interface design by Alien^PDX

Paradox... aahh man found memories of all the stuff they released.. demos, cracks, BBS's damn.. me and my friends would always stand in awe.. i always wondered, who are these guys? and i would always think i wish i had those skills.. those were the days.. but anyways i'm drifting off.. :D

Thanks for all the fish Paradox but I'm sticking with Darksoft's premium faster loading, better menu stuff and solid proven product support.

Now NeoSD AES Flash cart is avalible to buy...Looks nice...If a were an impatient fellow, I might have actually bought one. It's really great to have options for something like this but...

I will certainly put my money on DS one MVS & AES, as I've said before. I have faith the options will be better, I'm sure (currently more to my liking so far... and cheaper? ;) ) The best things come to those who wait in this case(gives DS time to make more improvements with his too!) I looking forward to a quality product with lots of labor of love. Darksoft's multi cart all the way! :D :thumbsup: :D

Another MAJOR reason to buy from Darksoft is to support him in his future efforts to make other games and systems available for all of us to play.

I don't know what these other guys have done for the hobby, but Darksoft's resume is here for all to see, and getting bigger and better as we speak.

Back