What's new
It was already removed when I bought it. Didn't even notice it was gone. It's still stable and still heavy as shit.

I don't have an original to compare it to plus it's been in storage for years so my memory is a bit fuzzy.

Ahh, good enough info. I was thinking of chopping it down to make it a sit down cab. But with the grate removed and tall stools, the same is accomplished. Going to give it a Dreamcast paint scheme though.

I actually liked the look of the American STV (Die Hard) cab, at first I thought I was the only one because others referred to it as "trash can" cab.
Later I learned this was because the company tasked with making the body for Sega had previously manufactured plastic trash cans. ;)

System16.com
"The manufacturer of the American STV-Titan dedicated cabinets (which were plastic) was mainly a manufacturer of waste storage containers, molded plastic stuff and whatnot. Turned out prescient as that's pretty much how the market received them; as garbage cans."

Ouch seems a bit harsh S16, I think the problem was lack of popular/good games on the STV platform and not the cab its self.

Back