What's new

XianXi

Professional
Reaction score
Someone asked me to repro this board found in Aero Tables and maybe other cabs.

You will need some plastic spacers when mounting it to prevent it from sitting on the metal beneath it.

Price is $18 plus shipping due to the low run.

I only have a few of these so if you by chance need one, shoot me a message.

Attachments

• 839-0158.jpg
    839-0158.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 812
  • 839-0158-2.jpg
    839-0158-2.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 726
I have only like 2 or 3 left. They are $23 shipped worldwide. I'm not sure if I'm going to do another run as it's moving kinda slow for the initial batch of 10.

Gonna be making another run of this, anyone need any?

Hello

I’ve 10 x Sega Aero Table

can I buy from you those PCB’s yet ?

These don't happen to fit the Sega aero city do they?

Kavas, this is the one from the Aero city, and I had reached out privately to Xian and got one recently, which I think may have been his last one, or close to it.

I had purchased one a while back for my aero city, the holes matchup. Just didnt have the screws and metal bracket to mount the pcb.

Would these adapters work using a stereo input or only accepts a mono signal?

Might be making another batch but need to see if anyone else needs any, need to sell at least 6 or another batch. International shipping went up again so it would be about $17 to ship international, Canada about $12, US would be $5. Price per unit would be $12.

Might be making another batch but need to see if anyone else needs any, need to sell at least 6 or another batch. International shipping went up again so it would be about $17 to ship international, Canada about $12, US would be $5. Price per unit would be $12.
A few of us picked this up but realized there was an additional transformer setup in the chain. Currently we do not know how this is supposed to be hooked up. When you made this board, did you have a look at the other needed components and how they connect to the cabinet?

@opt2not @RandomRetro

A few of us picked this up but realized there was an additional transformer setup in the chain. Currently we do not know how this is supposed to be hooked up. When you made this board, did you have a look at the other needed components and how they connect to the cabinet?

@opt2not @RandomRetro
In the Aero Table there is a connector for it. It's different for the Aero City.

Back