What's new

jugu

Professional
Reaction score
I was wondering if you had two of the Lindbergh multi kits set up, is it possible to link them for head to head racing? Assuming you have all the necessary hardware in between.

I had asked @Mitsurugi-w at one point and I think his answer was that it should work, but it wasn't tested to confirm. The issue is likely that no one has 2 kits to test with.

I'd be curious to know if anyone has tested. I may eventually get a 2nd Lindbergh and kit, but have other hardware I'd rather invest in at the moment (and I don't have a 2nd racing cab set up yet).

Thank you for the reply. I'd hate to purchase purchase 2 kits only to find linking doesn't work. But I may have to bite the bullet and find out.

I'm also on the "it should work but I can't test it" school of thought. If it helps ease your mind at all, I've found NAOMIs to be very tolerant of linking even with netboot. I've even linked one netbooted NAOMI to another running an original cart. The only odd thing I've found is they all need to be booted in the same graphics resolution (all 15k or all 31k, mixing 15 and 31 would time out).

I'm also on the "it should work but I can't test it" school of thought. If it helps ease your mind at all, I've found NAOMIs to be very tolerant of linking even with netboot. I've even linked one netbooted NAOMI to another running an original cart. The only odd thing I've found is they all need to be booted in the same graphics resolution (all 15k or all 31k, mixing 15 and 31 would time out).
I've linked 2 Naomis with Slash Out (Netboot), first in 15 and second in 31, and played together without any trouble. What game did you test?

I could swear it was slashout that gave me that problem when I had 3 linked. Otherwise it was probably heavy metal geomatrix.

Thanks fir the replies. I'll eventually try this and report back, but its going to be in a few months. Need to source a cheap Lindbergh Yellow.

HI,
On my lindbergh multiboot, all driving games link, except OR2SPSDX.
For OR2SPSDX, I saw on youtube a special version some years ago on CF for link various cabinets.

Back