What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been lurking forever. Just need a when and where. I think I remember reading at one point it wasn't going through Paradise, is that right? (On phone)

As I've now sold all my AES carts (I had only about ten) and the MVS to AES converter with the 161-1 multicart, I'm asking myself if it's done yet LOL.

No, seriously, knowing approximately when the AES version will be ready for pre-order/shipping would really make my day :)

Asking for a friend. honest. ;) + Just out of curiosity was a final sticker decided on for the aes cart?

done.png

:D

• Me aswell ive got a Neo Geo AES sat here with no games and im expecting it to be a while until the AES version is ready if im honest im starting to be tempted to purchase the Neo SD instead for the AES and wait on the Darksoft multi for MVS.

As I've now sold all my AES carts (I had only about ten) and the MVS to AES converter with the 161-1 multicart, I'm asking myself if it's done yet LOL.

No, seriously, knowing approximately when the AES version will be ready for pre-order/shipping would really make my day :)

Any updates on release date/availability? Seemed like it was almost ready to go and now haven't heard anything?

I'm testing the multi in so many mobos as possible to ensure maximum compatibility from start. I'm also improving some parts of the code in the ARM and FPGA to make the whole experience a lot faster.... I could open sales now and release updates later like NeoSD did, but I'll try to avoid that as much as possible.

That being said, there is only one bug left to fix and one improvement with speed of reading microSD directory. That's all that I have planned before releasing.

I get that it's nearly ready. Is it likely I'll get a hold of the AES multicart by the end of the year?

I'm testing the multi in so many mobos as possible to ensure maximum compatibility from start. I'm also improving some parts of the code in the ARM and FPGA to make the whole experience a lot faster.... I could open sales now and release updates later like NeoSD did, but I'll try to avoid that as much as possible.

That being said, there is only one bug left to fix and one improvement with speed of reading microSD directory. That's all that I have planned before releasing.
As much as we're all anxiously waiting and checking the forums daily for the big announcement...

... thank you for the extra care and attention towards your products. You and Mitsu are awesome.

As much as we're all anxiously waiting and checking the forums daily for the big announcement...
... thank you for the extra care and attention towards your products. You and Mitsu are awesome.
I agree completely.

Oh, and Is It Done Yet?

:D

Please announce in advance the release/sale date (2 weeks before sales starts) so we can save money! hahaha please (im serious)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back