What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why I read every comment on this thread, prob should have skipped to the end lol

Here's an idea... start saving now.
I've had the money set aside for this since Darksoft officially announced he was working on it.
Not to mention the surprise F3 multi release I wasn't expecting to purchase before the MVS, but did. ;)

@Hesterfu Next time Darksoft says "I'm working on X-multi" just pretend he really said "I'm selling X-multi right now" and get the money together ASAP! :D

I've had the money set aside for this since Darksoft officially announced he was working on it.Not to mention the surprise F3 multi release I wasn't expecting to purchase before the MVS, but did. ;)

@Hesterfu Next time Darksoft says "I'm working on X-multi" just pretend he really said "I'm selling X-multi right now" and get the money together ASAP! :D
You may also put half the money in the bank, and when the cart's ready, interests would have completed the rest of the money! ;)

I've had the money set aside for this since Darksoft officially announced he was working on it.Not to mention the surprise F3 multi release I wasn't expecting to purchase before the MVS, but did. ;)

I've had AND spent the money for this several times already...

Right now I'm back to having it, and I'm trying to be good, so, is it done yet?

:D

now.jpg

Done by Christmas 2017 i guess :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Fuck it im tired of waiting i bought the Neo SD
I've still got a 161 cart for my MVS, if I didn't have that I could see being more tempted by something like the Neo SD.
If you can only afford one device wait for the DS multi IMO, but if money is no problem? Sure purchase all the Neo devices!
14p2is.jpg

I've still got a 161 cart for my MVS, if I didn't have that I could see being more tempted by something like the Neo SD.
I've been debating buying a 138 in 1 to hold me over... (the 161 is missing Twinkle Star Sprites) I don't mind waiting it's the not knowing how much longer I'll need to wait...

ok shipping this in time for Christmas is getting dangerously close!!

A week without anybody asking here? what's wrong with you people? did everybody fell for the gimicky encrypted CPS2 roms? :D :D :D

Edit: Is it done yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back