What's new

freddiefiasco

Professional
Reaction score
Could someone help me identify PINS 1,2,3 on this board? According to the manual, CN1 Pin 1 and Pin 2 need to be connected together but the manual nor the board indicate the location of Pin 1.

pinout.jpg

Isn't that the jumper wire to alleviate the interference of another nearby light gun game?

I'm not sure exactly. I just noticed this wire was missing so I did not want to boot it up until I made sure.

you can boot up without that wire, it is indeed a jumper to help alleviate interference problems with multiple machines near each other.

but, if you're curious this is how they're jumped on my board:
index.jpg

One important thing to note is that the connector for the LED array is pinned backwards from all the connectors on the LED modules. So pay attention if you're building your own harness. or if you're using an original hardness make sure you're using the right section for that part.

you can boot up without that wire, it is indeed a jumper to help alleviate interference problems with multiple machines near each other.

but, if you're curious this is how they're jumped on my board:
index.jpg

One important thing to note is that the connector for the LED array is pinned backwards from all the connectors on the LED modules. So pay attention if you're building your own harness. or if you're using an original hardness make sure you're using the right section for that part.
Thank you thank you!

Question, do you happen to have a picture of the other end of that LED array wiring? I only have the 6pin molex and I don't want to mess it up.

Back