What's new

willkaotix

Beginner
Reaction score
I have an outrun 2 chihiro machine that the board has gone bad in. I am wondering is the lindburg version more or less a drop in using the same feedback board?
I am aware of the outrun SP SDX with motion and 2 steering wheels but is there a normal version that runs just like the chihiro outrun 2 SP?
Next problem is I have an extra lindbergh red, what would it take to get it to run on the red? I have an extra yellow that is smoked, not sure what is dead on it but maybe something could be good from it.
I dont want to run the multi, just want the one game to boot.
Thanks.

Lindbergh use another FFB board.
Lindbergh FFB boards (after problem with Happy Manor / Excellentcom)
Look at the end of the post, I'm not sure which board is the good one.
838-14592-01 or -91 are OK with genuine InitialD and Multiboot OR2, but not genuine SRTV.
You can buy them at Videotronicsuk.com for clone and segaarcade.com for genuine Sega.
If you want to discuss on which board, perhaps use that topic instead of this one, to group subjects and knowledge.

For OR2 Lindbergh, I only know OR2SP SDX. In test mode you can switch upright (no FFB), normal (std cabinet), SDX (big cabinet with 2 wheels).

Lindbergh Red : change video board and CPU. Check if it had PCI sound card. On standard Red, you have to add it!

Last edited:
Back