What's new
You had me at Virtua Fighter, welcome to the boards.

Welcome! Where are you from?

Yes welcome to the forums!

I just got my Naomi setup working and the games on that systems are fantastic!

:D

Welcome
and what is it about SF bootlegs that you like?

60827179.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bienvenida ;)

Hi, check out Drakon's SFII CE hack
He did alot of work and several versions. They're fun to play!

So please forgive me for pointing this out in advance, I'm not trying to start a gender topic/discussion...

I think mafer is our first female member, or at least our first self-identifying as female (not everyone has completed the gender tag) member.

Why is that important? I think it speaks to the growth of this awesome site, recently we even hit the 2000 members mark!
ARCADE gamers/fans are uniting/sharing here in this environment (of minimal drama) created by Mits and DS.

THIS was just the site/place WE (the arcade fan) needed, the proof is in the people/members.
I'll admit, I joined early (previously reading DS's work from his blog) but back then I never expected this to be much more than information about/services for the DS family of multicarts.

Take a look at my join post (and see what Mits replied back to me)...
M3hbICv.jpg

He WAS right!
2,074 Members - 2,623 Threads - 35,496 Posts (62.16 Posts Per Day)

Thank you guys for providing, and as always a warm welcome mafer...
Welcome to the party..:)
Couldn't have said it better myself! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So, there are girls who like video games...huh, who'd have thought it!

who'd have thought it!
Everyone, but no denying they are the minority in gaming (console/PC) in general (that is starting to change) and in the hardcore arcade gaming world...
Well shit, I don't think I've ever met one in real life or even on the internet for that matter (unless you count Sylvie on NG.com, who was born male but identified and dressed as a woman).

39ZDrVs.jpg

So yea, I hear what you are saying... But don't pretend like what I'm saying isn't true, MINORITY no two ways about it.

It was rare enough to see a female in an arcade back in the day (Excluding those that worked there)
I've never met or seen a female arcade collector
I for one welcome our new member

You should open more your eyes :) if you look around during a metro trip, the most people playing with their cell phones are girls.

Then, I almost gave up on Facebook some years ago because of the amount of game invites I got from girls... Building farms, smashing candies.. Blah blah.

What about WoW? Don't tell me you never found a girl there..(real ones I mean)

What about second life?

I guess I don't have to start describing how many girls play with Nintendo handhelds.

Before that there was the Sims fever.. I *had to* but my exgf every single Sims variation and expansion pack (really exhausting trust me)

Then there was Mario, do you think there's a single girl out there that never played Super Mario? That's even more difficult than finding a virgin over 18.

What about tetris, puyos and puzzle games? Never saw a girl playing with them?

:)

Back