What's new

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sure you are all aware that we have a strict policy of not allowing on this forum links or info about any workarounds that allow playing latest arcade systems. In General systems which are still for sale and have support from the manufacturer.

If you read this post from insertmorecoins.es (use google to translate), you'll understand why we do that.

http://insertmorecoins.es/taito-comienza-censurar-lo-relacionado-nesicaxlive/

We will delete everything that could harm Taito income. If their investment doesn't pay off, they won't make new games for us to enjoy!

I hope it makes sense.

@Mitsurugi-w please confirm.

what was the content of those videos that got them taken down? were they just vids of NESiCA games or was it video instructions on how to download or crack the games?

Will you delete threads? Do I need to backup something for myself or can you make it hidden for established members only?

Will you delete threads? Do I need to backup something for myself or can you make it hidden for established members only?
I will moderate content if needed. No hidden content. This applies to GAMES not to menus.

Well, nobody saw this comming right ? I mean releasing games that are still generating money, c'mon, who could have known this would piss off taito, right ?

*insert funny gif here*

Well, nobody saw this comming right ? I mean releasing games that are still generating money, c'mon, who could have known this would piss off taito, right ?

*insert funny gif here*
^THAT^

Back