What's new

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
This is available now!

Taito F3. Sales Open. Get your cart here

To Quote Darksoft in the above link "I will certainly make a multigame for this system."

Ok, so why not start an unofficial Preorder Interest Check for the Taito F3 Multigame.

Even though this is in the initial stages of development, let's see what the interest is for the Taito F3 Multigame.

I'll take one, plus an LCD, a plastic shell and a Darksoft sticker to go on it, or the "Full Package" if these options are made available.

Or better yet, an on screen menu.

Post "Full Package" or "Just The Board" and a "+1" for how many you would want.

+1 Full Package

:D

TOTAL AFTER 60 POSTS
----------------------------
58 FULL PACKAGE
3 JUST THE BOARD

Last edited:
+1. Not sure if full package or just the board yet. Await more details.

Me, Me......

Don't need a case as I have a dead F3 cart and can use that one!

Keen on an F3 multi, but since we don't know anything yet I'm not going to try to guess what I'm going to end up buying :p

+1 but just the board, I have already original shells ;)

Would it be possible to make a multiregion board? So that we don't need to hack the tabs on the original PCBs

+1 but just the board, I have already original shells ;)

Would it be possible to make a multiregion board? So that we don't need to hack the tabs on the original PCBs
Just a guess, but I would assume that the pins that are blocked by the tabs (which are pretty easy to hack away anyway, mine came that way) probably aren't all that important to the game's function. But I haven't looked at any sort of schematic to have anything except gut feeling backing me up

Back