What's new
Will there be a new post here when they go on sale, or do I have to watch the Sales thread? Also, what will be the price be? 230$ again?

If I end up selling the 40 units in 4 months I'll put my money in another batch of CPS2 or NeoGeo
I will pick one up.But.....are you saying you already ordered a batch of NeoGeo Multis ?( :thumbsup:
A huge one actually
Ok, got a MV-1FZ ready for the multi :)

IMG_6798.JPG

hey @Derick2k @jassin000 weren't we going to buy one for @SmokeMonster? where did that land?
Why you think I said I was picking one up ;) , did not collect any donations. I will buy it when pre orders open and Darksoft or Mitsu can send it to him.
If anyone wants to donate, they can send donations to my paypal.

I will cover $100, but if no one donates, I will pay for it. Well worth @SmokeMonster contributions to the hobby :thumbsup:
I just sent a few bucks your way.

hey @Derick2k @jassin000 weren't we going to buy one for @SmokeMonster? where did that land?
Why you think I said I was picking one up ;) , did not collect any donations. I will buy it when pre orders open and Darksoft or Mitsu can send it to him.If anyone wants to donate, they can send donations to my paypal.

I will cover $100, but if no one donates, I will pay for it. Well worth @SmokeMonster contributions to the hobby :thumbsup:
I just sent a few bucks your way.
Got it, thank you very much :)

Says my address is invalid. Do they not ship to the us?
Yes they do ship to the US and many people already ordered. Try avoiding special characters in the address or tell us which specific field prompts the error.

Says my address is invalid. Do they not ship to the us?
Yes they do ship to the US and many people already ordered. Try avoiding special characters in the address or tell us which specific field prompts the error.
It didn't fail or error after inputting my address. It failed once I chose to pay with paypal, and told me the order couldn't be placed because of the location it was being shipped to. No special characters used. Nothing funky about my address.

It didn't fail or error after inputting my address. It failed once I chose to pay with paypal, and told me the order couldn't be placed because of the location it was being shipped to. No special characters used. Nothing funky about my address.
​I ran into that error too and had to mess around a little before I got the order through. I had to clear my cookies (important) and set the order up again, matching exactly my registered PP address as the shipping and billing address. Include your state in the city line, like "Phoenix, AZ". That's what worked for me at least.

If you are going to use a credit card, make sure to call in first and inform them that you're going to place an international order online for that amount.

I had to clear my cookies (important) and set the order up again, matching exactly my registered PP address as the shipping and billing address. Include your state in the city line, like "Phoenix, AZ". That's what worked for me at least.
If you are going to use a credit card, make sure to call in first and inform them that you're going to place an international order online for that amount.
^THAT^

Still not working. Paypal address matches the one I inputted exactly. Cookies and cache cleared. Tried checking out. Made sure my city name was there along with the state. Clicked Paypal, doesn't even let me log in. Says -

"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

Sorry, not trying to be difficult. Followed the steps exactly, still having issues.

And yeah, definitely won't be using my credit card on this site. Paypal or nada.

Are you using different addresses for billing and shipping? If so, try setting them both to your main address in Paypal (and then clear your cookies again each time you make any changes on the Polska site).

Nope, they're both the same.

And yep, I've cleared cookies/cache each time I change something before I go back to the polka site.

Will do. Wish I could just buy it directly from him.

Last edited:
PMed you Darksoft.

Been trying to get this thing to work all night. No luck, and I don't want to miss out on this. Already have my ST-V ready.

I can't do anything from here as it's not my site but contact them directly. They maybe able to find another way for you.

Back