What's new

penrhos

Grand Master
Reaction score
I bought two of these from YAJ and they turned up without any documentation. I've tested them with the Naomi and they work but how do you wire up connectors and how do you adjust the volume on the built in AMP?

Part Number is : K91X1025A J9100572A

20161211_220321 (2).jpg

I bought them as I'm picking up a chinese Vewlix in the new year and it's coming with a JAMMA loom installed and I want to run my Type-X+, Type-X2, Naomi & Namco 256 in it...

I bought two of these from YAJ and they turned up without any documentation. I've tested them with the Naomi and they work but how do you wire up connectors and how do you adjust the volume on the built in AMP?

Part Number is : K91X1025A J9100572A

20161211_220321 (2).jpg

I bought them as I'm picking up a chinese Vewlix in the new year and it's coming with a JAMMA loom installed and I want to run my Type-X+, Type-X2, Naomi & Namco 256 in it...
It's super easy. JVS cable into the USB looking slot, VGA cable into the VGA labeled "OUT", and RCA cables into the two audio out's. Then plug the whole thing into the JAMMA harness. Volume adjustment I'm not entirely sure on, it just happens to be at the right level in my cab as is.

These are the ones that were for upgrading Egret 3's to JVS standard. I looked for 6 or 7 months for one on YAJ then just bought straight from Taito after giving up the search.

Brand new they don't come with documentation.

Would like to snag another one one of these days for my other AWSD if I can ever find one not at Taito prices.

If you want the spare one I have - they cost me £85 each and came with VGA & phono leads. you can have it for what I paid + whatever the postage is to you...

I'm after the pinouts for C2 ,S and where you wire up the kick-harness.

It doesn't list any of the pinouts. I need kick loom and volume controls. I found an image that looked promising that linked back to pintrest & arcade-systems.com but I can't find the pinouts anywhere

It doesn't list any of the pinouts. I need kick loom and volume controls. I found an image that looked promising that linked back to pintrest & arcade-systems.com but I can't find the pinouts anywhere
Did you ever find the pinouts? I too am looking for this information. I need them heavy kicks~!

These work almost identically to the basic Sega JVS to JAMMA adapters but with the added benefit of some features like stereo audio amplification.
The pin outs on the headers for the kicks and analog controls match up to sega afaik as well

The volume of the built in amp is not made adjustable and is intended to be adjusted by a volume potentiometer built into the cabinet, between the speakers and the amp on this board (between the jamma board and speakers).

The Egret3/Atomiswave owners manual has several connectors that are used with this IO that you can look at the wiring diagram for to get some better ideas.

Edit: Also if I recall theres a basic connection and setup diagram for this IO in the Taito Type X2 users manual as well

Edit2: I realized this is a very old thread being bumped, Tony why didnt you just make a WTB listing?? :P

Last edited:
Back