What's new

jepjepjep

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks so much for making these convenience packs, SmokeMonster :thumbup: .

I'm having some trouble getting Rockman 1 to play on my multi. I've tried the latest Minimalist pack and the Full Pack, but I always get just a boot to solid green screen. Interestingly, I also had trouble with Eco Fighters, but I got that game working by reverting to the older byte-swapped version.

Is it possible that I'm having a SD Card issue with only one game? All of the others seem to work correctly. I've tried reformatting with Windows Explorer and SD Formatter, three separate SD cards (8GB Samsung, 8GB Kingston and 1GB Kingston). I have another SD card on the way to try out, 4GB Sandisk, but I'm at a loss right now as to what else I could try. Any suggestions?

Same issue here with Rockman 1 green screen on boot and nothing else. Never had any issue with my SD card before everything else works fine

Update: Just replaced the file from an old rollup pack and it's working just fine

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Dakken. Could you point me to the rollup pack that worked for you?

Sorry, I just saw this thread. There must be some problem with the rom in the pack. I'll get this fixed in the next few days.

Edit: It appears that Eco Fighters was working for remvel in the most recent pack. I will see what the responses are to your question in the roll-up thread.

Back