What's new
I've got a MV-4 in my cab, looking forward to being able to play games without having to change them out! (gotta keep that twinkle star in good shape)

2x MV-1F
2x MV-1FZ
MV-4F
AES

I might have to buy more multis, or sell some mbs :D

2x MV-1F
2x MV-1FZ
MV-4F
AES

I think it's obvious you need to buy another mb and then you can have 10 multis, 10 is just a much more impressive number

2x MV-1F
2x MV-1FZ
MV-4F
AES

I think it's obvious you need to buy another mb and then you can have 10 multis, 10 is just a much more impressive number
I shamelessly just picked up another 1FZ board :P
The 1F board I am giving away to friends and I'm staying with the rest. I want to try my hand at consolizing a couple of these.

1FZ boards are my personal fave... I think clearly you need 4 of thos.
How else will you have all 4 Vewlix Capcom cabs, all running Neo-Geo multis, all at the same time? ;)

I'm thinking about buying another one myself, can't have the 2nd Vewlix getting jealous of Neo-Luv. :love:

I have a consolized MV2F, two MV2F that are in the process of getting repaired, two MV1C (love the vertical design!) and broken MV1C, MV1B and MV1FZ for parts. And a working AES, if it counts :D

I just fixed another 1FZ, it was reporting a RAM fault but it was changing every time I booted it. I cleaned the board, reseated the cart connector and it gave me a cross hatch and then a Z80 error. Replaced the Z80, it booted perfectly :)

So I'm now rocking 2 1FZ boards and I'm working on fixing the bootleg one now. Along with the 1F, 1F parts board and 4F that also needs repair I think I'm doing ok :P

I just fixed another 1FZ, it was reporting a RAM fault but it was changing every time I booted it. I cleaned the board, reseated the cart connector and it gave me a cross hatch and then a Z80 error. Replaced the Z80, it booted perfectly :)

So I'm now rocking 2 1FZ boards and I'm working on fixing the bootleg one now. Along with the 1F, 1F parts board and 4F that also needs repair I think I'm doing ok :P
Did you scavenge the Z80 or order it from somewhere? If you ordered it, from where?

I scavenged that one - I got sent a large amount of poker machine boards to harvest for parts and they had Z80 CPUs on them so I have some spares :)

Just installed a 3.3 Unibios chip today, so will be using a Consolized MV-1FT with the multi cart.

1 * MV6
3 * MV4
1 * MV2
2 * MV1-A
2 * MV-1FZ
2 * MV-1B
2 * MV-1C

And

1 * faulty MV4
1 * faulty MV-1B

I'll probably use the multi in MV-1C - the B is shorter than a cart so looks a bit odd.

Last edited:
Back