2 MV-1C

I'll probably use one of my 1C until I finish restoring my Big Red

1 x MV2F
1 x MV1C
2 x MV1C (broken)
1x MV2F (broken)

1 cMV-1B
2 MV-1F
1 MV-1 being repaired for over a year by a...friend who I haven't heard from, lol!

MV-1FZ
Hopefully can get something for the 161 in 1 otherwise an overpriced paperweight.

I have an MV-1C that I really want to do the stereo mod to.

Hopefully can get something for the 161 in 1 otherwise an overpriced paperweight.
I doubt it. They are selling so cheap you may as well just keep it as a back up. I got lucky and sold mine for a decent price and then didn't have anything to play, so I ended up buying another on at a cheaper price on ebay.

I figured if I ever had to sell my setup, I could sell the DS Neo by itself and sell my MVS board with the 161 cart.

Just a thought.

:D

I figured if I ever had to sell my setup, I could sell the DS Neo by itself and sell my MVS board with the 161 cart.
It would be easier to sell the 161 cart with a motherboard no question about that.
The word is pretty much out about how unperfected they are, but someone just looking to get in and playing right away might not mind.

It would be easier to sell the 161 cart with a motherboard no question about that.The word is pretty much out about how unperfected they are, but someone just looking to get in and playing right away might not mind.
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of "See, the motherboard is working..." kind of deal.

:D

Right now I have and MV-1C and a consolized MV2F. And an AES.

MV-4 in my Super Neo 29 cab (with unibios 3.2)

MV4 : The original board that came with my Neo 25 cabinet. It just sits in the closet ever since I converted my cab to standard JAMMA

MV-1A : The board I actually use. It shares the candy cab with a CPS-2 multi and a JAMMAfied Sega Genesis.

MV-1C : Purchased in 2013 for the purpose of consolization. I'll get around to it.... someday.

Back