What's new

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
Please post what Neo Geo Motherboard you will be using with your Darksoft Neo-Geo Multigame Cart!

I'll be using an MV-1FS

:D

Last edited:
Sold my 6 slot cab.
Still looking for a MV1FS to put in one of my Jamma cabs.

I love my MV-1FZ!
81F94F34-DD56-418B-B85E-39346BDE7828-33803-0000271EB0D6F381.jpg

Compact design, normal JAMMA edge (not NG only pinout wackiness), socketed BIOS (easily swap in a UniBIOS).

Admittedly I WAS jealous of 4 slot folks, I like the game selection options/button at coin up.
Darksoft is looking to give us a emulated/software 4 slot solution, now I'll be golden. :D

Got a couple MV1Cs ready to go myself.

One has a unibios and is in a Lions3 acrylic enclosure. The other is stock, might sell it - might use it for a full consolization at some point.

Consolized MV-1B and two MV-1C units. This reminds me I need a plexi cover for the second MV-1C as I got it without the case.

Last edited:
The multicart will go in my cab that has an MV-4F. I've also two MV1-FZ that I repaired a while back before i got my cab, plus another MV-4F and a MV-6F that are in the repair pile.

I have a few :P

Working
MV-1FZSB (currently in cab, coin cell battery)
MV-1F (battery removed)

Non working
MV-4 (video issue)
MV-1FZ (RAM fault)
MV-1F (parts board, major battery corrosion)
MV-1FZ bootleg (only one I've ever seen or heard of - input issue, P1 is stuck in up position)

MV-2F Consolized. Running in my Big Red Cabinet, but fun to pull out and run on my Plasma TV as well.

Back